The American Society of Agronomy, Crop Science Society of America, and Soil Science Society of America will host more than 4,000 scientists, professionals, educators, and students at the 2015 International Annual Meeting, "Synergy in Science: Partnering for Solutions," Nov. 15-18, 2015, in Minneapolis, MN.
Join more than 8,000 [with co-located events] attendees and make valuable one-on-one connections with the top scientists from all four societies. The unique show floor will be filled with leading scientists in industry, government and academia who are interested in the latest research, product development, and industry advances relating to entomology and the agricultural sciences.
Benefits of Exhibiting
What are the ASA, CSSA, and SSSA Annual Meetings?
Where else can you reach more than 4,000 scientists, researchers, educators and students who make and influence buying decisions-- all in one place at one time! The International Annual Meetings is one of the few gatherings bringing together scientific leaders in a unique buying environment. The Annual Meetings feature nearly 2,500 technical presentations, along with a host of networking events and award ceremonies. The exhibition features the latest scientific equipment, supplies, services, and reference materials available.
Who Attends the Annual Meetings?
The Annual Meetings attendees are leading scientists in industry, government and academia interested in the latest research, product development, and industry advances relating to the field of agricultural sciences.
Why should your company choose to exhibit at the ASA, CSSA, and SSSA Annual Meetings?
- Place your company name in front of this specialty audience of buyers.
- Gain exposure and develop relationships with more than 3,800 professionals and students in the agronomic sciences, the largest audience of agronomic scientists in one place at one time.
- Complimentary listing in the Annual Meetings Program (both printed and digital versions), available to all attendees at the annual meetings. Deadline for inclusion in the printed program is September 18, 2015.
- Enjoy reduced rates on Career Center job postings/resume access to connect with qualified job seekers at the meetings and on the web.
- Market your company through a complimentary listing on the ASA, CSSA, and SSSA Annual Meetings Website: www.acsmeetings.org
- Attend sessions relating to your area of interest.
- Network with attendees at Sunday evening’s Opening Reception, held in the Exhibit Hall.
Held in conjunction with the Entomology 2015.
Estimated Attendance: 4,000-4,300
The Annual Meetings attendees are leading scientists in industry, government and academia interested in the latest research, product development, and industry advances relating to the field of agricultural sciences..
From pre-event marketing exposure to extensive onsite visibility to post-event press coverage, sponsoring the Annual Meetings is the ideal way to reach thousands of scientists from the soil, agronomic and crop sciences, many of whom are involved in the decision-making process for purchasing products and services for their employers. Integrate your marketing efforts and enhance your organization's visibility.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
Reinforce name and brand recognition for your company.
Sponsors who exhibit gain more visibility on the exhibit floor.
Increase worldwide exposure. In addition to on-site sponsorship opportunities, your company will be listed on the official Annual Meetings Website which receives more than 15,000 unique visitors per month. Your ROI is sure to grow!
Stand out from competitors and give your products and services the edge.
Maximize your budget options with the many levels to choose from.
Enhance your company's goodwill and standing in the industry. Let everyone know you actively support your industry's preeminent scientific societies.