What are the ASA-CSSA-SSSA Annual Meetings?
Where else can you reach more than 4,000 scientists, researchers, educators and students who make and influence buying decisions - all in one place at one time! The International Annual Meetings is one of the few gatherings bringing together scientific leaders in a unique buying environment. The Annual Meetings feature nearly 2,500 technical presentations, along with a host of networking events and award ceremonies. The exhibition features the latest scientific equipment, supplies, services, and reference materials available.
The International Annual Meetings of the American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and Soil Science Society of America (SSSA) bring together 3,500+ people from 50+ countries representing academia, government and private industry, including a large contingent of undergraduate and graduate students.
Why should your company choose to exhibit at the ASA-CSSA-SSSA Annual Meetings?
- Place your company name and products/ services in front of this specialty audience of buyers.
- Gain exposure and develop relationships with over 3,800 professionals and students in the agronomic sciences, the largest audience of this kind in the world!
- Complimentary listing in the Program
- Enjoy reduced rates on Career Center job postings/resume access to connect with qualified job seekers at the meetings and on the web.
- Market your company through a complimentary listing on the ASA-CSSA-SSSA Annual Meetings website: www.acsmeetings.org
- Attend sessions relating to your area of interest.
- Network with attendees at Sunday evening’s Opening Reception, held in the Exhibit Hall.