Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Annual Meeting is held each fall, in conjunction with the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation. The ARS’ meeting features, scientific oral presentations, panels, joint scientific sessions, honorary guest lectures, exhibit hall and numerous scientific posters.
- Allergic fungal sinusitis: Reducing exacerbations of disease
- Rhinology past, present, and future: Emerging technologies, promising medical therapies, new directions in research, and scope of practice
- Noninflammatory surgical sinonasal disorders in children: What's new?
- My most challenging case and how I handled it
- Featuring this year’s most educational, novel, rare and exciting cases in short 3-minute videos with lively discussion by a panel of experts
- 10th Annual Kennedy Lecture – Claus Bachert, MD: Endotypes of Chronic Rhinosinusitis and Therapeutic Consequences
Join your colleagues to discuss the latest advances in our field and discuss your challenging cases! Explore the exhibits of our Industry Partners where the latest technology is unveiled!
The American Rhinologic Society promotes excellence in the care of patients with disorders of the nose, sinuses, and skull base through research, education and advocacy.
There may be many networking opportunities at the ARS at AAOHNS Annual Meeting - American Rhinologic Society. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/20/2014 - 09/20/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/20/2014 - 09/20/2014|
|First Move-In Date:||09/19/2014|
|Other Industries:||Otorhinolaryngology, Professional Healthcare|
|Venue:||Orange County Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 345-9845|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Orlando|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.orlando.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html...|
|Show Owner:||American Rhinologic Society (ARS)|
|Show Manager:||Metropolitan Exposition|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Showcase Booth||$7,500||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|8' x 10' Book Publishers & Journals||$1,000||Water:||n/a|
|8' x 10'||$2,700||Generator:||n/a|
|8' x 20'||$4,900||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.