National Harbor , MD 20745 Location map
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit 2016
The ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit is an annual conference and technology showcase that brings together experts from different technical disciplines and professional communities to think about America’s energy challenges in new and innovative ways. Now in its seventh year, the Summit offers a unique, three-day program aimed at moving transformational energy technologies out of the lab and into the market.
Join other energy industry experts, thought leaders, and decision makers at the 2016 Summit to:
- Experience first-hand the latest technological advancements across a wide variety of energy sectors
- Attend practical seminars about transitioning cutting-edge technologies into successful commercial products
- Network with breakthrough technology companies, federal government leaders, entrepreneurs and researchers who are ready to collaborate
- Meet influential government, research labs, and private-sector leaders and learn about partnerships and funding opportunities
- Hear insightful keynotes from industry leaders and luminaries on the future of energy technology
- Apply to have your breakthrough technology featured in the highly regarded Technology Showcase
About the Technology Showcase
The Technology Showcase at the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit offers a look at America's future energy technologies. Showcase participants include ARPA-E-funded project teams as well as a highly selective group of researchers and technologists from other companies and organizations.
The ARPA-E Technology Showcase Features:
- Cutting-edge technologies across all energy sectors
- Expert entrepreneurs and researchers ready to collaborate
- Tangible innovations on display
- Decision makers interested in investing
Unlike other conferences where anyone who pays the booth fee can participate, the participants in the ARPA-E Technology Showcase must pass a thorough vetting process to be included. Our vetting process ensures that attendees are meeting with the best in the industry.
Who Can Participate
Active ARPA-E Awardee project teams are automatically approved to participate in the Showcase. Other organizations may apply to exhibit in the Technology Showcase. Technology Showcase applicants must have specific transformational energy technology to demonstrate in their exhibit space.
The U.S. Department of Energy's Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) has hosted the Energy Innovation Summit for the past six years. ARPA-E invests in transformational ideas to create America's future energy technologies. ARPA-E programs are created to address critical challenges in energy innovation, and ARPA-E-funded project teams receive hands-on guidance to meet ambitious milestones that push the boundaries of energy innovation and help move their technologies into the marketplace. For more information on ARPA-E and its innovative project portfolio, please visit www.arpa-e.energy.gov.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit 2016.
Cindy St. Clair
from the U.S. Congress and Federal Government
U.S. Department of Energy's Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
Exhibitor Information +