The ARMA International LIVE! Conference & Expo draws 2,500 information governance decision makers from around the world. Recognized as the premier event for information governance, this conference has a powerful reputation for education, technology, and solutions.
Five Reasons to Attend ARMA 2014
1. Find Real Solutions in Real Time
ARMA 2014 provides cutting-edge solutions to the challenges information governance professionals face today, such as developing automated, accurate retention schedules, managing mobile technologies, and outsourcing information to the cloud.
2. Establish Connections, Get Validation
3. Learn Best Practices, Eliminate Pain Points
Are you curious about your peers’ best practices for eliminating the pain points you have in common? ARMA 2014 is your chance for serious, in-depth discussions and problem solving. Offering more than 70 sessions, access to industry-leading experts, and exposure to tomorrow’s technologies today, ARMA 2014 will give you a new perspective about your job. Get inspired, refreshed, and prepared to take back to the office an array of new ideas and approaches you can begin using immediately.
4. Get Acquainted with Emerging Technology
With more than 200 exhibitors at the ARMA 2014 Expo, the industry’s top emerging technologies will be on display. This is the year’s best opportunity to visit with vendors offering products and services you need for such responsibilities as electronic content management, document capture and destruction, digital preservation, e-discovery, e-mail management, and archiving. Exhibitors also can provide advice about the best solutions for your specific circumstances.
5. Have Access to the Industry’s Best and Brightest
ARMA 2014 is the PREMIER information governance event. You’ll be eager to take home and implement all you’ve learned from the best in the profession during ARMA 2014’s education sessions, Expo discussions, and networking opportunities.
ARMA 2014 will help your business:
• Reach the largest range of information managers possible
• Introduce and advance new products and services
• Gain access to industry thought leaders
• Gain exposure to top decision makers in the government, public, and private sectors
• Capture crucial face-to-face time with the people who put your products and services to work every day at a time when they are looking for and evaluating new technology and solutions
Be there to help them make their decision!
ARMA International is a not-for-profit professional association and the authority on governing information as a strategic asset.
The association was established in 1955. Its approximately 27,000+ members include information managers, information governance professionals, archivists, corporate librarians, imaging specialists, legal professionals, IT managers, consultants, and educators, all of whom work in a wide variety of industries, including government, legal, healthcare, financial services, and petroleum in the United States, Canada, and more than 30 other countries around the globe.