Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
CEM is proud to host an exclusive demo on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for general contractors, heavy/highway contractors, and specialty subcontractors including the electrical, mechanical, and HVAC trades! On 13th June 2013 from 08:30 AM, ET* onwards, you are invited to join the Live Demo.
You will learn how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP along with CEM Construct is ideal for specialty trader companies to manage their end to end projects including job costing, sub-contracting, equipment and resources management and to provide, prompt and flexible solutions that contribute qualitatively to the success of their clients.
register now to learn more - http://www.cembs.com/AXRegistration.aspx
Being in a Construction industry, you would have faced the following issues. Microsoft Dynamics X2012 along with CEM Construct can address a number of your issues, namely
- Communicating with your functional departments from Procurement to Customer service
- Managing your sub-contracting vendors
- Inability to achieve detailed job cost reporting from “generic” accounting systems
- Lack of integration to project management or service management systems;
- The need to accomplish same amount of work with fewer employees
- Inadequate cost tracking systems, debt burden, poor cash management, undercapitalization
- Estimating or procurement problems
- A lack of adequate insurance
- Improper accounting practices (not adhering to the American Institute of CPAs’ Audit Guide for Construction Contractors)
This exclusive Live Demo on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 will provide you the solutions for these pain areas and ways to meet the competitive advantage using CEM Construct.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Are you into Project or a Contracting business? We have some good news for you..
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/13/2013 - 06/13/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Business Technology|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Business Technology, Technology|
|Audience:||CEM is proud to host an exclusive demo on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for general contractors, heavy/highway contractors, and specialty subcontractors including the electrical, mechanical, and HVAC trades!|
|Venue:||Microsoft Office - Conference Center|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: No|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.