St. John's , NL A1C 1J3 Location map
St. John's Convention Centre
Arctic Technology Conference 2016
Founded in 1969, the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is the world’s foremost event for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production and environmental protection. The Arctic Technology Conference (ATC) is built upon OTC’s successful multidisciplinary approach, with 14 technical societies and organizations working together to deliver the world’s most comprehensive Arctic event.
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers — Oceanic Engineering Society
- Marine Technology Society
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
If you provide products and services for exploration, discovery or production, you NEED to be at ATC.
If your company provides products and services that facilitate safe and effective exploration, discovery and production of the vast energy resources in the Arctic, you need to participate in the event that has the industry and society credibility to bring it all under one roof: ATC.
Exhibit at ATC with confidence
- OTC has a 45-year history of a successful multidisciplinary approach
- The combined reach and credibility of 14 of the world’s top engineering and scientific organizations
- The world’s most focused, comprehensive and credible technical conference for Arctic E&P professionals built with expertise representing every discipline
- Four years of demonstrated success attracting some 1,300 E&P professionals from 26 countries and 80 exhibiting companies.
Don't miss your opportunity for unprecedented exposure to this focused group of circum-Arctic professionals.
If the Arctic Technology Conference 2016 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
1444 S. Boulder
Tulsa, OK 74119
See the Event Exhibitors section for Contacts
Attendees by Title:
25% Staff Engineer/Scientist
6% University Student
Position your company firmly in the minds of oil and gas industry professionals responsible for the most innovative Arctic E&P.
We will have several sponsorship opportunities available in the following areas:
Topical Luncheons and Breakfasts
Networking Breaks and Receptions
Technical and Poster Sessions
Speaker Service Center
Distinguished Achievement Awards Luncheon
The Arctic Next Wave Program and Student Programs
Registration and Conference Amenities
Wi-Fi and Technology Lounges
Exhibitor Information +