San Francisco , CA 94103 Location map
Apps World North America
Developer conference & exhibition: Apps World will be returning to North America in 2015 for two days of high level insight and discussion around one of the largest growing industries - mobile apps. Apps World North America will be taking place in the tech capital of San Francisco on May 12-13 at the Moscone Center. With over 10,000 developers, mobile marketers, mobile operators, device manufacturers, platform owners and industry professionals expected for 11 different targeted workshop tracks, speed networking, one to one meetings, parties, tackling a spectrum of issues across the app ecosystem. The event will also include 6 free to attend developer workshop tracks and a free exhibition with over 350 exhibitors.
- Stand out, increase traffic and build your market presence
- Capture critical business connections from the whole Mobile Apps Eco System
- Establish & create new partnerships and alliances
- Enhance sales initiatives with pre event exposure and enhance existing business relations
- Showcase, display & present your product, business or service offering
- Engage & network - interact one on one in exclusive and private meeting rooms/suites
- Sales leads - generate new leads & contacts with 10,000 attendees
- Co-located with IoT World bringing an additional 4000 visitors
- Join previous exhibitors including Amazon, App Annie, Black Berry, Cisco, Dropbox, Facebook, HP, IBM, Salesforce, Chelsea App Factory, Air Watch, LG, Samsung, Smaato, Sony, Twilio, Pebble, Wapple, MasterCard, SAP, Fiksu, Apadmi, Microsoft, Mubaloo, Judo, Applause, Any Presence, Kii, Softlayer, SendGrid, Progress, Urban Airship besides many more...
Co-located with IoT World
If the Apps World North America is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 4696
37 - 41 Mortimer Street
London, W1T 3JH
Exhibitor Information +