The Payments Marketplace & You
2000 attendees from the most dynamic and powerful payments companies attend. For companies both large AND fresh out of Silicon Valley, it's a gathering of the industry's doers and thinkers, who come together to do business and generate new partnerships.
5 Reasons You Should Attend
1. Industry change is here, and you need to be positioned to beat your competition.
Uncover how the payments business will truly operate in the next decade, including the future of interchange fees, regulatory issues that stifle partnership flow, and whether mobile approaches should take a vertical or horizontal approach.
2. You need to integrate technology into your business strategy.
Too often, technology and business strategies are siloed within organizations. Here, you'll be surrounded by potential partners to plumb for strategic alliances and hear case studies from industry peers to spark technological creativity. You'll also have access to 12 onstage demonstrations for up-and-coming mobile platforms in banking, transaction services and omnichannel retail applications.
3. There's no better way to meet the industry.
This is where you'll meet and solidify relationships with the key stakeholders in prepaid, emerging payments, banking (both traditional and alternative) and retailers.
4. Interact with the people who matter.
You'll be face-to-face with policymakers who shape the business landscape, the entrepreneurs disintermediating transactions, the high-ranking executives at the networks, banks and merchants who can unlock the future of your business and dozens of other stakeholders that will take your business to the next level. With partneringONE, scoring these coveted meetings just got easier.
5. Tap into new markets with smart technological investments and partnerships.
False starts and flawed investments cost your team in lost time, missed opportunities, all at the expense of your bottom line. At APEX, you'll get an unvarnished look at the realities in rolling out aggressive mobile platforms vs. dripping into the market; weigh the cost to the upside to linking loyalty and gamification with retail applications; where the next unsaturated public sector opportunity lies.
This is the only event that attracts the highest volume and caliber of decision makers from across the payments ecosystem. Attendees span every link of the value chain - allowing you to take your business to the next level, and solidify relationships with existing clients and customers.
What are you waiting for...
The 2014 Exhibit Hall is already 65% sold out!
1. Connect with your prospects with comprehensive and multifaceted marketing communications, with a visible presence in our direct mail, email, online and on-site outreach.
2. Build your database as you meet new prospects and partners in the Expo Hall. Exchange business cards and update your global database with some of the most influential prepaid industry executives.
3. Demonstrate your products & services, network with prospects, hold informal meetings and garner more exposure for your company via an exhibition stand.
4. Meet with your customers to maximize retention, loyalty and growth opportunities. Extend special reduced-price passes to your clients, compliments of your company.
5. Position your firm as a major player, helping to drive the industry's growth.
About IIR USA
As the U.S. subsidiary of the world-renowned Institute for International Research (IIR), IIR USA is among the most recognized and trusted providers of trade conferences and expositions; seminars; training events; and specialized business information and networking experiences in America.