Tampa , FL 33602 Location map
Tampa Convention Center
APEC 2017 - Applied Power Electronics Conference & Exposition
APEC continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronics engineer. Outstanding technical content is provided at one of the lowest registration costs of any IEEE conference.
As The Premier Event in Applied Power Electronics™, APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer's conference, APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipments and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
APEC is now considered to be the leading conference for practicing power electronics professionals. The APEC program addresses a broad range of topics in the use, design, manufacture and marketing of all kinds of power electronics equipment. The combination of high quality Professional Education Seminars, a full program of refereed papers and an overflowing Exhibit Hall consistently provides an invaluable education each year. The value of APEC to working power electronics professional is shown by the ever growing number of participants. If you are in the power electronics business, you should make APEC a regular part of your career development.
If the APEC 2017 - Applied Power Electronics Conference & Exposition is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
APEC c/o Courtesy Associates
2025 M Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
36% Design or development engineer
7% Corporate Management
Exhibitor Information +