Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
APEC 2014 continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronics engineer. Outstanding technical content is provided at one of the lowest registration costs of any IEEE conference.
The conference will be held at the Fort Worth Convention Center March 16 - 20, 2014.
APEC 2014 will provide:
- The best power electronics exposition.
- Professional development courses taught by world-class experts.
- Presentations of peer-reviewed technical papers covering a wide range of topics.
- Time to network and enjoy the company of fellow power electronics professionals in a beautiful setting.
As The Premier Event in Applied Power Electronics™, APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer's conference, APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipments and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
APEC is now considered to be the leading conference for practicing power electronics professionals. The APEC program addresses a broad range of topics in the use, design, manufacture and marketing of all kinds of power electronics equipment. The combination of high quality Professional Education Seminars, a full program of refereed papers and an overflowing Exhibit Hall consistently provides an invaluable education each year. The value of APEC to working power electronics professional is shown by the ever growing number of participants. If you are in the power electronics business, you should make APEC a regular part of your career development.
Don't wait to register for the APEC 2014 - IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference & Exposition. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/16/2014 - 03/20/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/17/2014 - 03/19/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Mon, 5-8pm; Tues, noon-5pm; Wed, 10am-2pm|
|First Move-In Date:||03/14/2014|
|Other Industries:||Electronics, Manufacturing|
|Audience:||Power Electronics Professionals|
|Venue:||Fort Worth Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 433-5747|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Omni Fort Worth & Hilton Fort Worth|
|Number of Exhibitors:||165+ (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Manager:||Courtesy Associates|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' In-Line Booth||$3,050||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Corner Booth||$3,200||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.