Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The conference offers many special events. Join in and meet up with old friends and make some new ones.
The APDT offers individual pet dog trainers a respected and concerted voice in the dog world. We continue to promote professional trainers to the veterinary profession and to increase public awareness of dog friendly training techniques.
If you are a Dog Trainer, a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician, Animal Behaviorist, Shelter Staff or just plain LOVE DOGS, the APDT Conference will provide cutting-edge information invaluable to your profession. Continuing education units may also be earned toward certification renewal.
• Reach more than 1,000 engaged dog trainers seeking hands-on information about the newest products and services in their profession
• Network with small business owners making decisions about which products and services to use in their business
• Cultivate loyal brand advocates who influence their clients’ purchases
• The APDT Annual Educational Conference and Trade Show is an all-natural, healthy, humane, organic products marketplace Grow Business
• Generate new customers
• Locate new retail outlets or franchisees
• Launch and sample new products in an interactive environment
• Drive immediate sales on the exhibit floor from pet dog parents
• Target qualified leads for your products
• Build sales among existing customers
• Find new members for your organization, cause or nonprofit
The Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT) is a professional organization of individual trainers who are committed to becoming better trainers through education.
We were founded in 1993 by Ian Dunbar DVM, Ph.D. as a forum for trainers to associate with one another and to discuss topics of mutual interest. We have since become a member-driven organization producing educational conferences in locations throughout the United States. Our annual conference has grown from 250 participants a few years ago to 1500 participants.
Don't wait to register for the APDT 2014 Annual Educational Conference & Trade Show - Association of Pet Dog Trainers. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/15/2014 - 10/18/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/15/2014 - 10/18/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Veterinary Medicine / Animal Health|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Education, Education Events, Professional Healthcare, Veterinary Medicine / Animal Health|
|Audience:||Dog Trainers, Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians, Animal Behaviorists, Shelter Professionals|
|Notes:||Past Attendee Statistics:
85% work with animals as their primary source of income
75% sell dog related products at their business
|Venue:||Connecticut Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(860) 249-6000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.apdt.com/conf/travel/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||50+ (2013) (Previous Year)|
|Show Manager:||Corcoran Expositions, Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$1,300||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Non-Profit||$600||Water:||n/a|
|Corner||Additional $100 / Prices are subject to change.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2013 Exhibitor List: