Open your eyes to new possibilities when you join thousands of planners from around the world in Seattle on April 18-22, 2015.
When you want to plug in to the nerve center of the conference, head to the Planning Expo. The exhibit hall is a great place to meet people and take the pulse of the planning field.
If you want to get to the heart of planning, head for the Planning Expo. Rub elbows with your fellow planners and find out what's happening in their part of the field. You'll find plenty of spots to grab a seat, grab a coffee, or grab a bite and swap ideas with people who share your passion for planning. Scope out the booths and see what's new from more than 100 exhibitors. And come by the APA pavilion. You're sure to find new ways of getting the most from your membership all year long.
As an exhibitor at APA's 2015 National Planning Conference, you'll have the opportunity to market your products and services through personal contact with more than 5,000 professional planners and planning officials.
The people who attend our annual conference-the premier event in the planning field-are key decision makers: agency directors, CEOs, and senior managers who buy products and services for their agencies and firms. Share your industry knowledge and expertise and seize the year's best opportunity to show off your business to this enthusiastic and influential group.
Reasons To Exhibit:
- Heighten your company's name and brand recognition within the planning community.
- Strategically position your firm before key decision makers and primary purchasers.
- Make valuable personal contacts.
- Strengthen existing customer relationships.
- Showcase your services and present hands-on demonstrations of your products.
- Generate leads that may result in sales both during and long after the conference.
The American Planning Association brings together thousands of people - practicing planners, citizens, elected officials - committed to making great communities happen.
Venue is subject to change.