Denver , CO 80202 Location map
Colorado Convention Center
AORN Surgical Conference & Expo - Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses
AORN Surgical Conference & Expo is the must-attend medical tradeshow of the year as the largest gathering of perioperative nurses in the world, exhibitors can engage with over 5,000 perioperative nurse leaders and decisions makers and network with 500 affiliate companies.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Engage with 5,000 perioperative nurse leaders and decisions makers.
- Network with 500 affiliate companies.
- Targeted attendee/exhibitor matching by product and specialty area interest.
- 14.5 hours of exhibit hours, including reception, for exhibitors to meet highly influential attendees
- Free listing on conference website and app and print publications
- Designated career center area dedicated to employers, job seekers, and schools of nursing
- Access to the proprietary AORN mailing list of conference registrants for use in pre- and post-show targeted marketing campaigns.
AORN is a non-profit membership association based in Denver, Colorado that represents the interests of more than 160,000 perioperative nurses by providing nursing education, standards, and clinical practice resources - including the peer-reviewed, monthly publication AORN Journal - to enable optimal outcomes for patients undergoing operative and other invasive procedures. AORN’s 41,000 registered nurse members manage, teach, and practice perioperative nursing, are enrolled in nursing education, or are engaged in perioperative research. We define and advance best nursing practices for surgical patients by researching and distributing scientifically based recommendations.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the AORN Surgical Conference & Expo - Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses.
AORN Industry Team
AORN - Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses
2170 S Parker Road, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80231-5711
(800) 755-2676 x280
Exhibitor Information +