Boston , MA 02115 Location map
John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
AOPA National Assembly 2016 - American Orthotic Prosthetic Association
This event, the oldest and largest of its kind in the United States, will feature dedicated tracks of the most relevant education for prosthetists, orthotists, technicians, pedorthists and business managers. Participants will also learn from attending MDs, PhDs, Wound Care Specialists, Research Scientists, Attorney’s, Business Experts and Top-Notch Practitioners.
The AOPA National Assembly is the country’s oldest and largest meeting for the orthotic, prosthetic, and Pedorthic profession in the United States. Expand your knowledge, grow your market presence, and advance your career skills at this unique gathering of high visibility and importance.
Exhibiting at this important event will give you the opportunity to:
- Build your customer base and increase sales by meeting with Owners who actually make the final decisions on purchases.
- Experience face-to-face time with existing customers to answer questions and build new relationships.
- Enjoy sponsored networking opportunities, including an opening reception in the exhibit hall.
- Take advantage of fun traffic-building opportunities.
- Take advantage of education sessions to learn what’s happening with Medicare, and other regulatory agencies that affect the success of your product.
- Increase visibility for your company/organization in a targeted market.
- Host a Manufacturer’s Workshop and/or Product Preview Theater presentation.
- Speak to AOPA reimbursement experts, who can answer all your O&P coding, reimbursement and compliance questions.
- Hear from top researchers and clinicians to learn what products and support is needed from manufacturers.
- Participate in key education programs and plenary sessions.
- Much more!
Products at the Show:
Lab and Clinical Supply Items
• Casting & Impression Supplies
• Exam Supplies
• Lamination Supplies
• Miscellaneous Fabrication Materials & Supplies
• Roll Goods: Webbing, Tubing, etc.
• Sheet Goods: Foams, Crepes, Etc.
• Fixtures & Furniture
• Hand & Bench Tools
• Patient Measuring Devices
• Sanding & Finishing
• Vacuum Equipment
• Broad Line O&P Distributors
• Central Fabrication
• Furnishings and Equipment
• Patient Aids
• Patient Supply Items
• Seating Systems
• Specialty O&P Distributors
O&P Service Providers
• Buying Groups
• Computer &Software Systems
• O&P Consulting
• Cervical Orthoses
• Halo Systems
• Hip Orthoses
• Knee Orthoses
• Orthotic Components: Joints
• Pediatric Orthoses
• Soft Goods/Ready-to-Fit
• Specialty Products
• Spinal Orthoses
• Upper Limb Orthoses
• Foot Care: Custom Footwear
• Foot Care: Extra-Depth Footwear
• Foot Care: Insoles
• Foot Care: Other
• Aesthetic Prostheses Equipment &
• Electronic components
• Elevated Vacuum Socket Volume Management
• Lower Limb Endoskeleton Components
• Pediatric Prostheses
• Post-Operative Prostheses
• Protective Skin Covering
• Specialty Products
• Suspension Products and Systems
• Upper Limb components
The American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA) is a national trade association committed to providing high quality, unprecedented business services and products to O&P professionals. Since our founding in 1917, we have worked diligently to establish ourselves as the voice for O&P businesses. Through government relations efforts, AOPA works to raise awareness of the profession and impact policies that affect the future of the O&P industry. AOPA membership consists of more than 2,000 O&P patient care facilities and suppliers that manufacture, distribute, design, fabricate, fit, and supervise the use of orthoses (orthopedic braces) and prostheses (artificial limbs). Membership in AOPA represents a professional milestone; it is recognition of leadership and achievement in the O&P community.
Don't wait to register for the AOPA National Assembly 2016 - American Orthotic Prosthetic Association. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
330 John Carlyle Street, Suite 200
Alexandria, VA 22314
Attendee Job Functions:
41% Owner or GM
24% Sales & Marketing
5% Student or Resident
2% Phys/Occ Therapist
American Orthotic Prosthetic Association (AOPA)
Exhibitor Information +