New York , NY Location map
Anti-Corruption Compliance Executive Roundtable - New York
The Red Flag Group's Executive Roundtable Series will come again to the US, Europe and APAC region. Don’t miss this opportunity to join us in a city near you.
These interactive, case study based workshops focus on how to develop and implement a successful anti-corruption compliance programme. Hosted by Scott Lane, Chairman of The Red Flag Group, our Executive Roundtables have been extremely well received by delegates, with:
- 100 percent interested in joining a future workshop
- 100 percent stating that they would recommend a colleague
- 100 percent agreeing these events are good opportunities to connect with peers and share insight.
Join us at a location near you to learn more about the practical steps compliance executives can follow when developing, implementing and refining anti-corruption programmes, including how to:
- gain buy-in from senior management for your anti-corruption programme
- conduct effective risk assessments
- develop and implement a compliance programme that addresses the specific risks your organisation faces
- create a cost-effective and efficient third-party due diligence programme.
A Different Approach for Improved Learning
Our Executive Roundtables, led by Scott Lane, Chairman of The Red Flag Group, use a unique, hands-on approach, focusing on group exercises and discussion for an improved learning experience:
- Deep dives into real-life compliance scenarios challenge executives to leverage their existing skills, and those of others to develop practical solutions
- Moderated group discussions encourage peer learning, offering detailed insight that larger, presentation-based conferences and seminars cannot offer
- An interactive approach makes it easier for delegates to fully absorb and understand new information in a practical context, leaving them fully equipped to immediately put their new skills to use
Please register your interest here.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Anti-Corruption Compliance Executive Roundtable - New York. Find out more in the event details below.
Exhibitor Information +