Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The Red Flag Group's Executive Roundtable Series will come again to the US, Europe and APAC region. Don’t miss this opportunity to join us in a city near you.
These interactive, case study based workshops focus on how to develop and implement a successful anti-corruption compliance programme. Hosted by Scott Lane, Chairman of The Red Flag Group, our Executive Roundtables have been extremely well received by delegates, with:
- 100 percent interested in joining a future workshop
- 100 percent stating that they would recommend a colleague
- 100 percent agreeing these events are good opportunities to connect with peers and share insight.
Join us at a location near you to learn more about the practical steps compliance executives can follow when developing, implementing and refining anti-corruption programmes, including how to:
- gain buy-in from senior management for your anti-corruption programme
- conduct effective risk assessments
- develop and implement a compliance programme that addresses the specific risks your organisation faces
- create a cost-effective and efficient third-party due diligence programme.
A Different Approach for Improved Learning
Our Executive Roundtables, led by Scott Lane, Chairman of The Red Flag Group, use a unique, hands-on approach, focusing on group exercises and discussion for an improved learning experience:
- Deep dives into real-life compliance scenarios challenge executives to leverage their existing skills, and those of others to develop practical solutions
- Moderated group discussions encourage peer learning, offering detailed insight that larger, presentation-based conferences and seminars cannot offer
- An interactive approach makes it easier for delegates to fully absorb and understand new information in a practical context, leaving them fully equipped to immediately put their new skills to use
Please register your interest here.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Anti-Corruption Compliance Executive Roundtable - New York. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/15/2014 - 05/15/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Law|
|Audience:||Compliance Officers and Legal Councils|
|Sponsorship Details:||non-cost event|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.