National Direct Instruction Conference and Institutes
July 21-25, 2013 - Eugene, Oregon
The Association for Direct Instruction
is pleased to invite you to attend the 39th Annual National Direct Instruction Conference and Institutes. The National DI Conference is the largest, most comprehensive offering of Direct Instruction training and information available.
* Keynote Speaker - Shep Barbash, Celebrated Author and DI Advocate
* How to meet the Common Core State Standards with DI
* New sessions on implementing DI with RtI
* University of Oregon Undergraduate and Graduate Credit Available
* BACB Approved Continuing Education Credits Available
* Networking and Social Events
* Full Conference Registration Member Pricing starting at $550.00 (Special Student
Pricing starting at $250)
* Discounted host hotel pricing at the Newly Renovated Hilton in downtown Eugene
* ...and more!
Call us @ 1-800-995-2464 or visit us @ www.adihome.org
to reserve your spot (limited registration is available.)
We look forward to seeing you in Eugene!
Association for Direct Instruction | PO Box 10252 | Eugene | OR | 97440