San Diego , CA 92108 Location map
Town and Country Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Annual Conference South - The Communities of California League of Schools
As sites and districts prepare to fully implement the new Common Core State Standards (CCSS), it is essential for administrators, academic coaches, department chairs and teachers to acquire the strategies that all faculty will need to create learning environments conducive to the common core. Join colleagues to discover new ideas from experts already implementing these new standards; you will develop an understanding of the changes ahead and a game-plan for addressing the new expectations. You will also gain practical, grade-level resources for your immediate use.
The Annual Conference South offers
- Special sessions on CCSS-related 21st-century skills, instructional leadership, and standards for English-language arts/ content literacy, math and English language development
- Over 85 sessions, many addressing the Common Core, included with conference registration
- Solutions for English learners and students with disabilities
- Session strands for elementary, middle and high school teachers and administrators
- Sessions on content areas, project-based learning, integrated technology, data analysis, classroom management and more
- College credit available – sign up at conference registration
Over 14 quality professional development hours
Why Exhibit with CLS?
California League of Schools - which includes CLMS, CLHS and CLES - is a 30-year nonprofit educators’ association that produces three regional events per school year to reach K-12 educators in Southern, Central and Northern California. Many exhibitors choose to return year after year because CLS events are priced competitively and attract an optimal mix of decision-makers: K-12 teachers, principals/assistant principals, and district administrators. Each event features well-known keynote speakers, exceptional workshop quantity and quality, and dedicated exhibit time.
California League of Schools is a nonprofit educators' association encompassing the communities of California League of Middle Schools, California League of High Schools and California League of Elementary Schools. CLS is dedicated to helping K-12 educators improve student learning through useful, evidence-based professional development and other resources.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Annual Conference South - The Communities of California League of Schools. Find out more in the event details below.
6621 E. Pacific Coast Hwy. Ste. 210
Long Beach, CA 90803
(800) 326-1880 x4
Approximately 75% teachers of all
content areas and 25% site and district administrators; expected attendance is
California League of Schools (CLS)
Exhibitor Information +