Annapolis , MD 21401 Location map
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Annapolis Arts, Crafts & Wine Festival
- 6th Annual festival limited to 200 booths of fine art and fine crafts
- 6,000+ paid attendance in 2014
- Application $25; Booth fees- $275 aisle / $300 corner; Electric $30
- Extensive advertising and publicity campaign in all media – print, broadcast and online
- Set-up on Friday, June 4 – drive up to your space to unload
- Night security
- Ample FREE parking
- Booth sitters
This premier annual event showcases prized works of 200 painters, photographers, printmakers, sculptors and nautical artists - plus craftsman making furniture, jewelry, wearable art, or working in glass, mixed media, clay, fabric, metal and leather.
If the Annapolis Arts, Crafts & Wine Festival is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Attendees can view juried works of over 200 of the region's best artists and craftsmen employing a variety of media including painting, sculpture, ceramics, digital art, mixed media, printmaking, jewelry, fiber art, glass, wood, leather, metal and photography.
-Sample wines from more than 25 Maryland wineries in our wine pavilions. Purchase a bottle of wine and relax while listening to smooth jazz all day long. Bring the children, too, for activities in the Kids' Art area including theatrical, dance, and musical performances on stage.
Exhibitor Information +