Dania Beach , FL 33004 Location map
Sheraton Ft Lauderdale Airport Hotel
Anger Management Specialist Certification Seminar, Ft Lauderdale, FL
LIVE CERTIFICATION TRAINING EVENT PROVIDING ANGER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST-I OR II CERTIFICATION
NATIONAL ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (NAMA) www.namass.org
Two Days – Thursday & Friday, December 3 – 4, 2015
9:00am to 4:00pm both days
The hotel is conveniently located to the Ft. Lauderdale Airport, free shuttle transportation is available. Public transportation is convenient to the airport and parking is available for a minimal fee.
*This Seminar is approved by the National Anger Management Association (NAMA). The seminar fulfills ALL the requirements for (NAMA) Anger Management Specialist-I or II Certification. In order to qualify for CAMS-II you must hold a state mental health license (documentation required).
12 Contact Hours of Continuing Education
NASW Provider #886531153, NBCC Provider #6425, NAADAC Provider #751, CA-BBS Provider #4929, NAMA Provider #101
- LATEST CLINICAL RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE BASED TREATMENTS OF ANGER PROBLEMS
- EFFECTIVE MINDFULNESS TECHNIQUES AND ANGER MANAGEMENT
- RECENT ADVANCES IN ANGER MANAGEMENT SKILLS, CONCEPTS, EXERCISES
- BRAIN RESEARCH AND ANGER MANAGEMENT
- INTEGRAL APPROACH TO ANGER MANAGEMENT
- COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL APPROACH AND DESTRUCTIVE THINKING
- LEARN SECRET OF EFFECTIVE OUTCOMES
- FOR ADULTS, ADOLESCENTS, CHILDREN, PARENTS, RELATIONSHIPS
- FOR GROUP, CLASS, WORKSHOP OR INDIVIDUAL MODALITIES
This seminar is an approved Anger Management Specialist I or II Certification training by the National Anger Management Association (NAMA). The seminar is open to those with a background in mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence, education, corrections, law enforcement, pastoral counseling, human resources, and those who need or desire to work with angry and hostile clients. Students in these fields may also be accepted.
The seminar fulfills ALL the NAMA (1) basic content and (2) supervision requirements for the certification. Once you have completed this seminar you may apply directly for NAMA certification ($100 application fee) Certification benefits include:
- Accepted by ALL courts (in US and Canada), businesses, and personal referrals
- Listing in NAMA national directory www.namass.org
- Complimentary “Anger Management Workbook and Curriculum” and Seminar Manual
- Continued marketing support
Rich Pfeiffer, M.Div., Ph.D. – Co-Director/Founder Growth Central, author of the Anger Management Workbook and Curriculum, the Real Solution Anger Management Workbook and a Distinguished Diplomate of NAMA. He is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Certified Anger Management Specialist-V. He is the author of 12 other books and an internationally recognized expert in the field of anger management.
Laura Moss, CAMS-IV – Co-Director Growth Central, Certified Integrative Life Coach, National Anger Management Association Authorized Supervisor.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Anger Management Specialist Certification Seminar, Ft Lauderdale, FL. Find out more in the event details below.
Exhibitor Information +