Vandalia , OH 45377 Location map
Dayton Airport Expo Center
AMTS 2015 Advanced Manufacturing Technology Show
The Advanced Manufacturing Technology Show (AMTS), produced by Dayton Region Manufacturers Association, is the region’s ONLY show of its kind. Manufacturers serving Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana will showcase the very best tooling and manufacturing solutions the region has to offer.
Why Attend AMTS?
As you compete in this ever-changing manufacturing playing field, are you prepared? Do you have questions on how to increase productivity and profitability with new processes, technology, and machinery? Are your customers demanding more for less? At AMTS, you'll join others in the tri-state region shaping the future of manufacturing as you:
- Scout hundreds of leading-edge tooling and manufacturing suppliers in one spacious, easily accessed location... featuring over 30,000 square feet of exhibit space, free admission and free parking
- Enjoy working demonstrations of new equipment
- Attend educational events to help your business succeed and find answers to manufacturing challenges
Everyone involved in any stage of the manufacturing process will benefit from something at AMTS... including:
- Top Executives will be brought up to speed on the latest trends and determine what direction to take in their company's evolution
- Purchasers can evaluate competitors side by side
- Engineers will discover how to make it better, faster, and more cost effective
- Plant Managers will see how to make processes more efficient
- Equipment Operators can test drive the latest equipment and technology
- All staff members and suppliers will enjoy camaraderie with industry peers
AMTS is THE show for manufacturers in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and beyond, is easy to get to, and is packed with industry experts you can rely on year-round. Exhibitors offer solutions such as machine tools, robotics, laser and waterjet cutting, welding, metrology, EDM, supply chain management, stereolithography, CAD/CAM software, presses, and so much more. What are YOU looking for?
Why Exhibit at AMTS?
Here's your chance to reach over 3,000 prospects that are directly connected to your industry. Where else will you find so many potential customers coming together in one place at one time? In just two days you’ll meet more key buyers than you could in months of cold calling.
We've found that most manufacturers in this region buy locally, and many don’t even attend national shows. Most AMTS attendees come from a 3-hour driving radius looking for solutions for their business HERE. So if you’re looking to do business in our region, this is your show. Most importantly, you'll reach the decision makers... Attendees include CEOs, presidents, plant managers, engineers, procurement managers and technicians.
Attendees come from manufacturing companies serving the aerospace, energy, medical, defense, communication, transportation, and many other markets. Here's just a sampling of past attending companies. Who are YOUR customers?
GE Aircraft Engines/GE Aviation • Goodrich Aerospace • Copeland • Crown Equipment • Honda/Honda Engineering • American Showa • DMAX • Dresser Industries • DRT Whirlpool • Worthington Steel/Cylinder • Eaton Corp • Johnson Electric • Henny Penny • Toyota
If You’re a Supplier of:
• Machine Tools, Presses, EDM
• Tooling, Accessories & Industrial Supplies
• Robotics & Automation
• 3D Printing/Rapid Prototyping
• Raw Materials
• Laser Equipment
• Meterology Equipment
• Manufacturing Software
• Supply Chain Management
• RFID, BarCodes, Stereolithography
• Fluids, Coolants & Cleaners
• ANYTHING needed in the manufacturing process
YOU NEED TO EXHIBIT!
The Dayton Region Manufacturers Association (DRMA) is the voice for our region’s manufacturing industry. Since 1934, DRMA (formerly DTMA) has served manufacturers throughout the Dayton Region and beyond as an active advocate, effectively advancing the interests of members and associated businesses. DRMA is a catalyst of innovation, a builder of partnerships, and a champion for education to keep manufacturing in the Dayton Region moving forward. Throughout its history, DRMA has helped preserve the vitality of the region’s manufacturing base by fostering cooperation and competition and by adapting to a continually evolving marketplace. DRMA builds on its proud tradition and embraces today’s challenges as opportunities for growth that will carry manufacturers into an exciting future.
Don't wait to register for the AMTS 2015 Advanced Manufacturing Technology Show. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Dayton Region Manufacturers Association
240 West Fifth Street, Room 13-125
Dayton, OH 45402-2302
Type of Company:
18.98% Indirect Supplier to Manufacturers
15.18% Direct Supplier to Manufacturers
Exhibitor Information +