Join the thousands of massage therapists who have discovered AMTA’s National Convention as their source of inspiration, renewal, and high-quality education.
See the largest array of state-of-the-art massage products and services under one roof. Explore the extensive Exhibits Marketplace and discover new products to enhance your practice along with new and valuable ideas to supplement your work.
Experience AMTA at our 2015 National Convention!
Join your massage therapy community for inspiration, rigorous education, networking and products to help you succeed. Register early to save $89 and receive the widest selection of classes.
Five Reasons to Attend
1. Experience quality education. Explore CE sessions featuring hands-on techniques, the latest research and tips to help your business thrive.
2. Explore Pittsburgh. Be invigorated by the sights and culture of our host city which was named one of Conde Nast Traveler's "Top Places to Visit in 2015."
3. Come together. Network with leaders in the massage therapy profession and like-minded peers.
4. Stay on top of trends. Try new products and stock your practice with essentials in our extensive Exhibit Hall.
5. Connect with educators. Take part in social events and education developed specifically for massage teachers and the unique challenges they face.
Join the thousands of massage therapists who have discovered AMTA’s National Convention as their source of inspiration, renewal and high-quality education.
The AMTA National Convention offers superior sales exposure to massage product and service buyers. Choose from exhibit booth opportunities, an exclusive sponsorship of the Opening Night Reception, tote bag inserts and much more.
Don’t delay as space will sell out.
The American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) is the largest non-profit, professional association serving massage therapists, massage students and massage schools.
AMTA provides our members with the strongest benefits in the profession. We promote massage to the public, the health care community and other important groups. We work for fair licensing of massage in all states, and actively support research. Your voice is heard in AMTA as we are governed by massage therapists. And, we provide a wealth of local and national networking and continuing education opportunities.