Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The AMSUS Annual Meeting is the only one of its kind to bring military healthcare professionals together as well as over International Delegates. Throughout the Annual meeting attendees have the ability to receive CE from world renowned speakers; network across services nationally and internationally and view demonstrations of the latest technology in healthcare. Our exhibit hall offers different exhibitors composed of VA hospitals, non-profit organizations, medical device manufactures, mobile medical units, and pharmaceutical companies.
The 118th Annual Continuing Education Meeting
The theme of this year’s meeting will emphasize tutorial and plenary sessions. An outstanding educational program will be provided along with many networking opportunities Attendance at the 117th Annual Meeting in San Antonio was almost 3,000. Included were Commanders and Directors of many of the treatment facilities within the federal medical system, and distinguished international medical leaders.
The exhibits are considered an extension of the educational program. This medium of medical education and information exchange provides an advantageous method of reaching key health-care personnel responsible for the delivery of high quality and efficient federal health-care. They determine the requisitioning and allocation of medical and paramedical supplies, hospital equipment, and services throughout the vast federal patient care market.
The exhibits program is focused on agency and commercial products and services designed to be of interest to members and guests visiting the exhibits. Special emphasis will be on pharmaceuticals, diagnostic, laboratory, x-ray, therapeutic equipment and systems, hospital operational and management equipment and services, furniture, casualty handling equipment, publications and books, and general medical supplies.
What are the benefits to being an exhibitor?
As you know, this important event is the only one that brings together federal healthcare professionals in the entire DoD, VA and US Public Health Service. with an exhibit, you’ll meeting healthcare professionals from all branches of the military and sectors of the industry. Take advantage of the new exhibit hall schedule that includes 10.5 hours of focused exhibit time. Benefit from traffic generating activities on the show floor including a reception in the hall. Participate in ground-breaking educational sessions.
AMSUS, The Society of Federal Health Professionals, is dedicated to all aspects of federal medicine – professional, scientific, educational and administrative. Our members represent all healthcare disciplines and serve in the Active and Reserve Components of all of the uniformed services as well as the Department of Defense and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
If the AMSUS 118th Annual Continuing Education Meeting - The Association of Military Surgeons of the United States is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/03/2013 - 11/08/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/04/2013 - 11/05/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Mon, noon-4pm; Tues, 7am-6:30pm|
|First Move-In Date:||11/02/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Military Medicine|
|Other Industries:||Associations, General Surgery, Government, Healthcare General, Military, Military Medicine, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Medical center commanders, hospital staff directors, chiefs of professional services, physicians, physician assistants, nurses, dentists, social workers, pharmacists, medical administrators, optometrists, wound care specialists, health care technologists and technicians and others serving in Federal hospitals and clinics|
|Venue:||Washington State Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(206) 694-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Sheraton Washington Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.sheratonseattle.com/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||250 (Previous Year)|
|Show Manager:||Association & Meeting Solutions|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||All Sponsors will Receive:
Sponsor Logos-by level- on signage in registration area
Logos/Links displayed on AMSUS meeting website
Logo presented through continuous-loop slideshow at plenary session
Sponsors listed in meeting program materials
Sponsors listed on the Mobile App
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$3,150 Inline; $3,300 Corner||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Government Agency Standard booth package||$1,875||Water:||n/a|
|Island||$33 per sq. ft.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
- 3M Company
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
- AccuVein Inc.
- Adhezion Biomedical, LLC
- ADS, Inc.
- Air Force Reserve
- American Medical Depot
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Aptalis Pharma
- Argentum Medical LLC
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service
- Avazzia, Inc.
- Banyan International Corporation
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Bell Dental Products LLC
- Borden Institute
- Bovie Medical Corp.
- Cadence Pharmaceuticals
- CAE Healthcare
- Calmoseptine, Inc.
- Center for Disaster and Humanitarian Assistance Medicine
- Choctaw Global Staffing
- Defense Center of Excellence on Psychological Health & Traumatic Brain Injury
- Defense Center of Excellence (DCoE)
- Defense Health Information Management System
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center
- Delta Dental of California
- Dentsply Government
- Department of Defense Hearing Center of Excellence
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Office of Research Oversight
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Law Enforcement Training Center
- Department of Veterans Affairs National Cemetary Administration
- Dept. of Veterans Affairs (HRRO)
- Derma Sciences, Inc.
- DEXIS, Gendex, KaVo Pelton & Crane, Imaging Sciences Instrumentarium Sybron
- DLA Troop Support
- Draeger Medical Inc.
- Elsevier Inc.
- Endo Health Solutions
- Expeditionary Medical Logistics/Naval Medical Logistics Command
- Faircount Media Group
- Ferris Mfg. Corp.
- Fisher Healthcare
- Fitzgerald Health Education Associates, Inc.
- Forest Pharmaceuticals
- Health Net Federal Services
- The Henry M. Jackson Foundation
- Henry Schein Inc.
- Hollister Incorporated
- Humana Military Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Human Performance Resource Center
- Impact Instrumentation, Inc.
- International Committee of Military Medicine
- Iron Bow Technologies
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Karl Storz Endoscopy-America, Inc.
- Lista International
- LLC Federal Solutions
- Marketing Assessment, Inc.
- Masimo Corp.
- Medical Education & Training Campus
- Meridian Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Military Health System Clinical Quality Management
- Millennium Laboratories
- Molnlycke Health Care
- Mylan Inc.
- Naval Ophthalmic Support and Training Activity
- National Intrepid Center of Excellence
- North American Rescue, LLC
- Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Organogenesis Inc.
- Patterson Dental
- Planmeca USA, Inc.
- RadNet, Inc.
- Real Warriors Campaign/Defense Centers of Excellence
- Regenesis Biomedical, Inc.
- Remote Diagnostic Technologies
- Roxbury Treatment Center
- Salix Pharmaceuticals
- San Antonio Military Health System
- Scottsdale Healthcare
- Shire Regenerative Medicine
- Sirona Dental
- Smith & Nephew
- Smiths Medical
- Swank Healthcare
- Theater Medical Information Program-Air Force (TMIP-AF)
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Trident University International
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- United Concordia Companies, Inc.
- U.S. Army Public Health Command
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- The University of Southern California School of Social Work Virtual Academic Center
- US Medicine
- VA Service & Distribution Center
- VA, Office of Research and Development
- Verathon Medical
- Veterans Affairs Office of Acquisition & Logistics
- Vital, A Toshiba Medical Systems Group Company
- Western Governors University
- Z-Medica Corporation
- Zanfel Laboratories, Inc.
- Zoll Medical Corporation