Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Amputation Prevention Symposium has an impressive history: Eighty-three percent of physicians who attended last year and completed a three-month post-conference impact survey reported a change in how they manage patients and 67 percent reported a change in patient outcomes. Led by a course director who has established a model hospital-based amputation prevention program, the Amputation Prevention Symposium promises a revolution in the way physicians approach critical limb ischemia and related problems that otherwise could end in the heartbreak of limb loss.
Upon completion of this activity, the physician should be able to:
- Apply comprehensive, multi-disciplinary best practice approach for patients with advanced peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and critical limb ischemia (CLI) at risk for major amputation.
- Describe the role of atherectomy in CLI and its application in amputation prevention.
- Treat complex chronic total occlusions in tibial and pedal arterial vessels in the CLI patient.
- Describe arterial angiosome anatomy in conjunction with cutaneous and ultrasonic angiosome mapping in patients with advanced tibio-pedal arterial disease at risk for major amputation.
- Implement procedural and technological advances in wound care practices for patients facing major amputation due to PAD and advanced non-healing wounds and gangrene.
- Describe the minor surgical approach to limb salvage post-revascularization for patients with advanced PAD at risk for major amputation.
- Identify the components necessary to build a multi-disciplinary amputation prevention program at their institution.
- Implement a diagnostic algorithm including selective angiography as a critical step for patients with severe PAD who are at risk for amputation.
- Incorporate advanced tibio-pedal access in combination with antegrade access in limb salvage procedures.
- Utilize digital branch access during critical limb ischemia interventions.
- Implement transcollateral interventions in below-the-knee and below-the-ankle interventions.
- Describe tips and trips for safe and effective endovascular treatment of CLI from access to closure.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Amputation Prevention Symposium (AMP)? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/08/2013 - 08/10/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00-5:00 Thursday; 8:00-6:00 Friday; 8:00-5:00 Saturday|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||08/09/2013 - 08/10/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||4:00 Saturday-9:00-6:00 Friday; 9:30|
|First Move-In Date:||08/08/2013|
|Primary Industry:||General Surgery|
|Other Industries:||General Surgery, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||AMPutation Prevention Symposium will be of value to vascular surgeons, general surgeons, cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, general medicine/primary care physicians, interventional radiologists, podiatrists and wound care specialists.|
|Notes:||Estimated Attendance: 450 - 500|
|Venue:||Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile|
|Venue Phone:||(877) 303-0104|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile|
|Conference Hotel URL:||https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10566...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||25 (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||Please visit our website for full sponsorships https://www.amptheclimeeting.com/Exhibitors.aspx|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 30' Exhibit Space||$150,000||Electricity:||Yes||- Variable Pricing|
|10' x 20' Exhibit Space||$110,000||Water:||Yes||Price: Have to contact hotel for information.|
|10' x 20' Exhibit Space||$80,000||Generator:||Yes||Price: Have to contact hotel for information and pricing.|
|10' x 10' Exhibit Space||$40,000||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Please visit our website for updated exhibitor/sponsor information. https://www.amptheclimeeting.com/Exhibitors.aspx