Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Explore Canada’s changing AML/ATF regulatory regime including recent regulatory developments and what they mean for financial institutions
• Uncover emerging money laundering and terrorist financing typologies to increase awareness and understanding of the latest crime trends
• Look at the latest issues in developing compliant AML programs
• See best practices for balancing AML compliance & customer privacy rights
• Understand AML challenges of virtual currencies along with Canada's new law to address the matter
• Explore ways to optimize your sanctions risk management program
• Examine emerging trends in financial crimes analytics
• Study best practices for meeting regulatory requirements for KYC practices
• Look at global AML regulatory trends and the challenges in implementing a global AML compliance program
• See the latest methods of safeguarding against cyber fraud
• Open Text Corporation
• Viner R&D Tax Specialists
• Affleck Greene McMurtry LLP
• Byron Capital Markets Ltd.
• Cambridge Mercantile Group
• Ernst & Young LLP
• Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
• Inbox Marketer Corporation
• Ken Saul, Compliance Consulting, Inc.
• McCarthy Tétrault LLP
• MNP LLP
• Sleeman Breweries Ltd.
• Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation of Canada
Don't wait to register for the AML and Financial Crime. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/27/2014 - 11/28/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Vice-Presidents, Directors & Managers, CFOs, Controllers responsible for finance, AML compliance, operational risk management, audit, security, risk management, regulatory compliance; In-house counsel
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.