Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
AFM is the premiere global marketplace for motion picture production and distribution and the largest gathering of film industry professionals in North America. Join 8,000 attendees from around the world for eight days unlike any other.
AFM defines a Buyer as a company which has contracted with one or more members of IFTA to distribute or sub-distribute three motion pictures or television programs during the last three years.
Who Should Register as an Industry Attendee?
Acquisition Executives, Advertising & PR Agencies, Agents, Artist Managers, Attorneys, Bankers, Development Executives, Directors, Festival Directors, Film Commissioners, Filmmakers, Financiers, Post Production Facilities, Producers, Studio Facilities, Trade Associations, Writers and all who provide products and services to the motion picture industry.
The American Film Market provides the tools and opportunities for producers, distributors and sales agents to present their films and projects to 1,600+ Buyers from 80 countries - all gathered in one location and ready to do business.
Any production, distribution or sales company may exhibit at the AFM.
10 Reasons To Exhibit at AFM
- Reach more than 1,600 Buyers from 70+ countries with billions of dollars in buyer power.
- See Buyers you won't see at other markets. More than 20% of buying companies at the AFM don’t go to Cannes!
- AFM Buyers are motivated and serious about buying film. They’ve invested time and money to travel to Santa Monica.
- Markets deliver the best return on your marketing investment. Where else can you meet all the Buyers under one roof?
- Build your sales pipeline and cultivate new relationships. Do you really know EVERY Buyer?
- Films don't sell themselves. The best deals result from face-to-face contact.
- Unlike a festival, you have the opportunity for multiple offers because every Buyer will be there.
- The AFM is six months after Cannes, the longest gap between film markets. Buyers will be ready to buy.
- Maintain and build your company's profile. Your absence would be noticed by Buyers and the trade press.
- More centralized than Cannes, better weather than Berlin, the easiest market for Buyers and Sellers to do business.
About the IFTA:
The American Film Market is produced by the Independent Film & Television Alliance, www.ifta-online.org
The Independent Film & Television Alliance (IFTA®) is the global trade association of the independent motion picture and television industry and the voice and advocate for the Independents worldwide.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the American Film Market 2017? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/01/2017 - 11/08/2017|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Media, Other / Miscellaneous|
|Audience:||Whatever aspect of the film industry you work in, AFM is a must-attend event!
Artist Managers Attorneys
Broadcast and Cable Networks
Development Executives Digital Media Distributors
Festival Directors Film Commissioners
Mobile Content Buyers Online Content Providers
Post Production Facilities
Producers Public Relations Agencies
Theatrical Distributors Trade Associations
Writers...and all who provide products and services to the motion picture industry.
- More than 20% of buying companies at the AFM don't go to Cannes.
- Reach more than 1,500 Buyers from 70+ countries with billions of dollars in buyer power.
|Venue:||Various Hotel & Theaters|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Number of Exhibitors:||400+ (Previous Year)|
|Sponsorship Details:||AFM Sponsorship
Every year over 8,000 film industry executives and professionals converge in the beach city of Santa Monica for 8 days of deal making, networking, screenings, conferences and private events.
AFM provides a variety of unique and tailored sponsorship opportunities for companies looking to market and gain access to this captive industry audience. Packages are carefully designed to ensure that every Sponsor achieves an excellent return on its investment.
For more information about becoming a Sponsor, please contact Robin Burt, Marketing Vice President at 1-310-446-1020 or email@example.com.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibitor Offices: AFM Offices are 330 sq.ft. or larger||$10,340 minimum||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Mini-Booth: AFM Mini-booths are 52 sq.ft. and include all furniture.||$3,970 minimum||Water:||n/a|
|Exhibitor Without Office||$3,500||Generator:||n/a|
|Prices are subject to change.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.