Baltimore , MD 21201 Location map
Baltimore Convention Center
American Craft Council - Baltimore Show 2015
We invite you to explore our annual juried marketplaces in Baltimore, Atlanta, St. Paul, and San Francisco in 2015. ACC shows feature original work by more than 1,500 of the country’s top contemporary craft artists and attract more than 50,000 collectors and craft enthusiasts.
The American Craft Council Baltimore Wholesale Show is open to the trade only. We also offer wholesale opportunities at all of our other shows.
We're continuing to expand! Discover many new artists as we continue to expand our wholesale show to 550 jewelry, fashion, and home décor artists!
• Up to four buyer badges
• An advance copy of our gorgeous show catalogue, featuring images of work by each show artist
• Access to informative online pre-show programming
• FREE admission to all American Craft Council retail shows in Baltimore, Atlanta, St. Paul, and San Francisco
• Access to Thursday evening preview party events in Atlanta (March 12) and St. Paul (April 9). A $150 value!
MORE BENEFITS TO YOU
• Take advantage of our new and improved show layout, where all wholesale booths will be on one floor
• Meet emerging artists with the introduction of our new program “Hip Pop,” pop-up pods featuring fresh finds at a variety of price points
• Receive a discounted price for pre-registering
• Enjoy several on-site exhibitions and experiences
• Visit exceptional international jewelers from globalDESIGN
• Get early bird hotel rates through ACC’s travel site booktradeshowrooms.com
• Much, much more!
It’s a craft show like no other! Join us for our three-day celebration of all things handmade, where more than 650 top contemporary jewelry, clothing, furniture, and home decor artists from across the country gather under one roof. It’s your chance to touch, feel, and explore high-quality American craft and meet the makers behind the fabulous work. This is the American Craft Council’s flagship show - a must-attend for craft lovers.
OTHER HIGHLIGHTS AND SHOW FEATURES
• Continue building your charm collection – the American Craft™ Charm Collection is back! You’ll love the new charms, charm bracelets, cluster pendants, and pins being introduced this year by our talented jewelry artists.
• See craft in context at our home décor exhibition "Make Room: Modern Design Meets Craft." This year’s theme is "4 Elements," where designers and architects will create room vignettes inspired by fine craft that visually communicates one of Mother Nature’s most awe-inspiring design elements - earth, air, fire, or water.
• Shop a larger selection of emerging artists just starting their high-end craft career. That means more variety and a larger range of price points for you.
Exhibitor / Artist Information:
Follow your bliss, and see where you go! Come be part of our vibrant and talented community of artists, ranging from emerging makers just beginning their journey into the craft field to master artists who attended our first shows in Rhinebeck, New York. So join us for what promises to be a spectacular season showcasing the finest quality craft in the country.
Our juried marketplace features extraordinary work by more than 1,500 of the country’s most talented craft artists.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We encourage you to apply if you produce original work in any of the following categories: basketry, ceramics, clothing and accessories, decorative fiber, furniture and lighting, glass, jewelry, leather, metal, mixed media, paper, stone, toys and puzzles, and wood.
There may be many networking opportunities at the American Craft Council - Baltimore Show 2015. Find out more in the event details below.
American Craft Council
155 Water Street
4th Floor, Unit 5
Brooklyn, NY 11201
American Craft Council
Exhibitor Information +