Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Why attend the 2013 Specialty & Leadership Conference?
1. Upt to 21.25 contact hours of continuing education (CE) for the Business & Leadership, Pulmonology & Dermatology tracks
2. Up to 11.25 contact hours of CE for the Convenient Care & Urgent Care track
3. Commercial Driver Medical Examiner Training Course
4. Opportunity to obtain up-to-date product and service information in the exhibit hall and at tentative non-CE lunch product theatres
5. Opportunity to network with professionals within your nurse practitioner specialty
If the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2013 Specialty & Leadership Conference is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/03/2013 - 10/06/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||10/3 - 7:30 am - 6:30 pm; 10/4 - 8:00 am - 4:15 pm; 10/5 - 7:30 am - 4:15 pm; 10/6 - 8:00 am - 11:45 am|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/04/2013 - 10/05/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Healthcare General|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Healthcare General, Nursing, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Healthcare professionals - mainly nurse practitioners (NPs) and physician assistants (PAs) although other healthcare providers are welcome to register and attend. Featuring these tracks: Business and Leadership; Convenient Care and Urgent Care; Pulmonology; Dermatology and the Commercial Driver Medical Examiner Training|
|Venue:||Paris Hotel Las Vegas|
|Venue Phone:||(702) 946-4656|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||American Association of Nurse Practitioners|
|Show Manager:||American Association of Nurse Practitioners|
|Sponsorship Details:||Contact Holly Pullis at email@example.com|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.