New York , NY 10019 Location map
Hilton New York Midtown
AIMsymposium - Advanced Interventional Management Symposium
21st Annual Symposium on Current Issues And New Techniques In Interventional Radiology And Endovascular Therapy
The Advanced Interventional Management Symposium (AIMsymposiumTM) will be held Monday - Thursday, November 18 - 21, 2013. The scientific sessions, mini-courses, panel discussions and case presentations, presented by a nationally renowned faculty, will provide a concise overview of the most current issues and hands-on experience in new techniques in percutaneous, endovascular and surgical treatment methods. Highlights of the meeting will include hands-on workshops, didactic workshops, cases and joint sessions with the 40th VEITHsymposium.TM There will be special emphasis on interventional oncology, PVD, aneurysms, embolization devices, CCSVI, TIPS, fibroid management, vascular imaging, neurointervention, fibroid management, hemodialysis access and venous interventions.
- To acquire new knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral vascular disease
- To be able to diagnose and treat abdominal aortic aneurysms in a minimally invasive manner
- To be able to diagnose and treat various types of tumors with embolic agents and radiofrequency ablation using imaging
- To review the normal anatomy and the pathology of veins in the lower extremities
- To describe the various methods of maintaining vascular access in the dialysis patient
There may be many networking opportunities at the AIMsymposium - Advanced Interventional Management Symposium. Find out more in the event details below.
Exhibitor Information +