New York , NY 10019 Location map
New York Hilton-Midtown
AIMsymposium 2014 - Advanced Interventional Management Symposium
The Advanced Interventional Management Symposium (AIMsymposiumTM) will be held Monday - Thursday, November 17 - 20, 2014. The scientific sessions, mini-courses, panel discussions and case presentations, presented by a nationally renowned faculty, will provide a concise overview of the most current issues and hands-on experience in new techniques in percutaneous, endovascular and surgical treatment methods. Highlights of the meeting will include hands-on workshops, didactic workshops and case presentations. There will be special emphasis on interventional oncology, PVD, aneurysms, embolization devices, CCSVI, TIPS, fibroid management, vascular imaging, neurointervention, fibroid management, hemodialysis access, venous disease and venous interventions.
- To acquire new knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral vascular disease
- To be able to diagnose and treat abdominal aortic aneurysms in a minimally invasive manner
- To be able to diagnose and treat various types of tumors with embolic agents and radiofrequency ablation using imaging
- To review the normal anatomy and the pathology of veins in the lower extremities
- To describe the various methods of maintaining vascular access in the dialysis patient
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the AIMsymposium 2014 - Advanced Interventional Management Symposium? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Sponsored by the Cleveland Clinic
Exhibitor Information +