New Orleans , LA 70113 Location map
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
AIAA Space 2018 - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
The AIAA Space and Astronautics Forum and Exposition (AIAA SPACE), is the premier space event in the United States, each year addressing the critical issues facing the industry and bringing together the community to discuss challenges and opportunities and to recognize and celebrate achievements.
What to Expect
More than 1,200 participants from more than 450 institutions in more than 30 countries
About 500 papers presenting the latest research in more than 20high technology discipline areas.
A technology-driven exposition
Reasons To Attend
Discover the latest advances in aerospace
Test and evolve your ideas
Develop your workforce
Find the next generation of leaders
Build international alliances
In today’s market, companies are looking for the most strategic ways to invest their marketing dollars. AIAA forums give our exhibitors the opportunity to network with potential customers in a professional environment using their budgets in the most efficient, effective way possible.
Why Exhibit and Sponsor?
- Benefit From Targeted Reach: AIAA forums provide interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia in a uniquely targeted and integrated manner.
- Build Relationships: Get direct access to innovators, regulators, funders, thought leaders, experts, and practitioners.
- Gain Access to an International Audience: Meet face-to-face with aerospace professionals from almost 50 nations around the world.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image: Show your support and commitment to the aerospace industry, particularly to the next generation of aerospace professionals. AIAA forums engage the world’s best and brightest students.
- Form Partnerships: Showcase your latest technology, demonstrate your products and services, and form new partnerships.
One Remarkable Fact Says It All: Since 1963, members from a single professional society have achieved virtually every milestone in modern American flight. That society is the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. With more than 35,000 individual members and 100 corporate members, AIAA is the world’s largest technical society dedicated to the global aerospace profession. Created in 1963 by the merger of the two great aerospace societies of the day, the American Rocket Society (founded in 1930 as the American Interplanetary Society), and the Institute of the Aerospace Sciences (established in 1933 as the Institute of the Aeronautical Sciences), AIAA carries forth a proud tradition of more than 80 years of aerospace leadership.
If the AIAA Space 2018 - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
12700 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 200
Reston, VA 20191-5807
2014 Attendees By Job Function:
Demographics by Industry:
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
Exhibitor Information +