Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The AIAA Space and Astronautics Forum and Exposition (AIAA SPACE), is the premier space event in the United States, each year addressing the critical issues facing the industry and bringing together the community to discuss challenges and opportunities and to recognize and celebrate achievements.
The AIAA Space and Astronautics Forum and Exposition 2016 (AIAA SPACE 2016) combines the best aspects of technical conferences with insights from respected leaders, providing a single, integrated forum for navigating the
key challenges and opportunities affecting the future direction of space.
What to Expect
More than 1,200 participants from more than 450 institutions in more than 30 countries
About 500 papers presenting the latest research in more than 20high technology discipline areas.
A technology-driven exposition
Reasons To Attend
Discover the latest advances in aerospace
Test and evolve your ideas
Develop your workforce
Find the next generation of leaders
Build international alliances
In today’s market, companies are looking for the most strategic ways to invest their marketing dollars. AIAA forums give our exhibitors the opportunity to network with potential customers in a professional environment using their budgets in the most efficient, effective way possible.
Why Exhibit and Sponsor?
- Benefit From Targeted Reach: AIAA forums provide interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia in a uniquely targeted and integrated manner.
- Build Relationships: Get direct access to innovators, regulators, funders, thought leaders, experts, and practitioners.
- Gain Access to an International Audience: Meet face-to-face with aerospace professionals from almost 50 nations around the world.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image: Show your support and commitment to the aerospace industry, particularly to the next generation of aerospace professionals. AIAA forums engage the world’s best and brightest students.
- Form Partnerships: Showcase your latest technology, demonstrate your products and services, and form new partnerships.
One Remarkable Fact Says It All: Since 1963, members from a single professional society have achieved virtually every milestone in modern American flight. That society is the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. With more than 35,000 individual members and 100 corporate members, AIAA is the world’s largest technical society dedicated to the global aerospace profession. Created in 1963 by the merger of the two great aerospace societies of the day, the American Rocket Society (founded in 1930 as the American Interplanetary Society), and the Institute of the Aerospace Sciences (established in 1933 as the Institute of the Aeronautical Sciences), AIAA carries forth a proud tradition of more than 80 years of aerospace leadership.
There may be many networking opportunities at the AIAA Space 2016 - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/13/2016 - 09/16/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Aviation and Aerospace|
|Other Industries:||Aviation and Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.aiaa-space.org/Register/...|
|Audience:||Government and Military Officials, Scientists, Engineers, Industry Executives, Program Managers, Business Developers, Government Affairs Staff, Consultants, Researchers, Professors, Students|
|Notes:||2014 Attendees By Job Function:
Demographics by Industry:
5% Air and Space Transport
AIAA SPACE 2015 at a Glance:
- More than 900 participants
- From almost 400 institutions
- 19 countries
- 34 states and one territory
- More than 400 papers reporting on the latest innovations in space technology, exploration, and operations
- ITAR sessions reporting on timely, innovative ideas and progress
|Venue:||Long Beach Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(562) 436-3636|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Long Beach|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://longbeach.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||20|
|Event Square Footage:||9,400 (Past Event)|
|Show Owner:||American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||In today's dynamic business environment, effective outreach and customer interface are vital to successfully capturing new partnership opportunities. If your company is looking for a mechanism to heighten visibility, expand networking capabilities among industry leaders, and demonstrate your unique value to thousands of aerospace professionals, AIAA's sponsorship program can help to achieve your objectives.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|100 sq. ft. increments||$42 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Bell\'s Airplanes and Rockets
California Space Enterprise Center
Department of Commerce
Midland Development Corp.
Orbital Sciences Corp
SEDS – USA