Salt Lake City , UT 84101 Location map
Salt Palace Convention Center
AIAA Propulsion & Energy 2016 - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
The AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum and Exposition (AIAA Propulsion and Energy) integrates the Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit (JPC) with the International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference (IECEC) into an annual event that brings together technologists, developers, operators, program managers, chief engineers, and policy makers to address aerospace propulsion and energy issues and challenges.
Reasons To Attend
Discover the latest advances in Aerospace
Test and evolve your ideas
Develop your workforce
Find the next generation of leaders
Build international alliances
AIAA forums give our exhibitors the opportunity to network with potential customers in a professional environment using their budgets in the most efficient, effective way possible.
In today's dynamic business environment, effective outreach and customer interface are vital to successfully capturing new partnership opportunities. If your company is looking for a mechanism to heighten visibility, expand networking capabilities among industry leaders, and demonstrate your unique value to thousands of aerospace professionals, AIAA's sponsorship program can help to achieve your objectives.
What to Expect
- More than 1000 participants
- More than 600 papers reporting the latest innovations in aerospace
- A technology-driven exposition
- More than 7200 square feet of available exposition space
Why Exhibit and Sponsor?
- Benefit From Targeted Reach: AIAA forums provide interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia in a uniquely targeted and integrated manner.
- Build Relationships: Get direct access to innovators, regulators, funders, thought leaders, experts, and practitioners.
- Gain Access to an International Audience: Meet face-to-face with aerospace professionals from almost 50 nations around the world.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image: Show your support and commitment to the aerospace industry, particularly to the next generation of aerospace professionals. AIAA forums engage the world’s best and brightest students.
- Form Partnerships: Showcase your latest technology, demonstrate your products and services, and form new partnerships.
One Remarkable Fact Says It All: Since 1963, members from a single professional society have achieved virtually every milestone in modern American flight. That society is the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. With more than 35,000 individual members and 100 corporate members, AIAA is the world’s largest technical society dedicated to the global aerospace profession. Created in 1963 by the merger of the two great aerospace societies of the day, the American Rocket Society (founded in 1930 as the American Interplanetary Society), and the Institute of the Aerospace Sciences (established in 1933 as the Institute of the Aeronautical Sciences), AIAA carries forth a proud tradition of more than 80 years of aerospace leadership.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the AIAA Propulsion & Energy 2016 - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
12700 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 200
Reston, VA 20191-5807
By Job Function:
18% Education (Including Univ. Research Labs)
3% Air and Space Transport
AIAA Propulsion and Energy 2015
at a Glance:
- More than 800 participants
- 200 students
- 29 countries
- 42 U.S. states
- 553 papers reporting the latest
innovations in aerospace
- ITAR sessions reporting on timely, innovative ideas and progress
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
In today's dynamic business environment, effective outreach and customer interface are vital to successfully capturing new partnership opportunities. If your company is looking for a mechanism to heighten visibility, expand networking capabilities among industry leaders, and demonstrate your unique value to thousands of aerospace professionals, AIAA's sponsorship program can help to achieve your objectives. http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +