Laurel , MD 20723-6099 Location map
Applied Physics Laboratory APL Education Center
AIAA Defense 2015 - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
The AIAA Defense and Security Forum (AIAA DEFENSE 2015) is a SECRET/U.S. ONLY forum for classified and unclassified discussion of technical, programmatic, and policy issues pertaining to aerospace in U.S. national security. Taking place at the Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) campus in Laurel, Maryland, the forum allows you to:
- Explore complex defense challenges with policy makers in order to develop global solutions.
- Present your classified and unclassified research in structured technical paper sessions.
- Understand technology integration in the current defense climate.
- Collaborate with innovators to discover new technologies and advancements.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share new ideas with colleagues and clients.
One Remarkable Fact Says It All: Since 1963, members from a single professional society have achieved virtually every milestone in modern American flight. That society is the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. With more than 35,000 individual members and 100 corporate members, AIAA is the world’s largest technical society dedicated to the global aerospace profession. Created in 1963 by the merger of the two great aerospace societies of the day, the American Rocket Society (founded in 1930 as the American Interplanetary Society), and the Institute of the Aerospace Sciences (established in 1933 as the Institute of the Aeronautical Sciences), AIAA carries forth a proud tradition of more than 80 years of aerospace leadership.
There may be many networking opportunities at the AIAA Defense 2015 - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. Find out more in the event details below.
Christopher M. Grady
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 500
Reston, VA 20191-4344
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
Exhibitor Information +