Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Recognizing that there was no one venue that brought the aviation industry together to address challenges and future direction with a broad, integrating view of the aviation marketplace, AIAA and The Boeing Company started partnering in 2010 to develop a new event. The objective was to develop the premier forum for presentation of both recent progress on aircraft design, air traffic management and operations, and aviation technologies as well as policy, planning, and market issues affecting the future direction of the global aviation industry. The goal was to offer a unique venue for interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia.
The AIAA Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition (AIAA AVIATION) has continued to grow in each succeeding year, drawing participants from around the globe. Plenary and Forum 360 participants tackled the most pressing issues impacting the future of aviation, while the technical program presented innovative research and technologies that offer solutions.
What to Expect
- More than 2,000 participants from more than 600 institutions in nearly 40 countries
- 16 conferences in one location
- More than 1,500 technical papers reporting the latest innovations in aerospace
- A technology-driven exposition
Why Exhibit and Sponsor?
- Benefit From Targeted Reach: AIAA forums provide interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia in a uniquely targeted and integrated manner.
- Build Relationships: Get direct access to innovators, regulators, funders, thought leaders, experts, and practitioners.
- Gain Access to an International Audience: Meet face-to-face with aerospace professionals from almost 50 nations around the world.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image: Show your support and commitment to the aerospace industry, particularly to the next generation of aerospace professionals. AIAA forums engage the world’s best and brightest students.
- Form Partnerships: Showcase your latest technology, demonstrate your products and services, and form new partnerships.
The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) is the largest aerospace professional society in the world, serving a diverse range of more than 35,000 individual members from 80 countries, and 100 corporate members. AIAA members help make the world safer, more connected, more accessible, and more prosperous.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the AIAA Aviation 2017 - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/05/2017 - 06/09/2017|
|Primary Industry:||Aviation and Aerospace|
|Other Industries:||Aviation and Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.aiaa-aviation.org/RegistrationOptin/|
|Audience:||Leaders from all elements of the aviation enterprise|
By Job Function:
Attendees by Industry:
1.7% Air & Space Transport
|Venue Phone:||(303) 893-3333|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Sheraton Denver|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.sheratondenverdowntown.com/|
|Number of Exhibitors:||35 (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||3,600 (Past Event)|
|Show Owner:||American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)|
|Sponsorship Details:||In today's dynamic business environment, effective outreach and customer interface are vital to successfully capturing new partnership opportunities. If your company is looking for a mechanism to heighten visibility, expand networking capabilities among industry leaders, and demonstrate your unique value to thousands of aerospace professionals, AIAA's sponsorship program can help to achieve your objectives.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|100 sq. ft. increments only||$42 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Prices are subject to change.||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.