Los Angeles , CA 90067 Location map
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
AIAA Aviation 2013 - American Institute Of Aeronautics And Astronautics
Aviation is an essential component of the world economy and global security. The success of aviation is due to technological innovations that have provided an unprecedented level of capability, capacity, and efficiency.
AIAA AVIATION 2013 is a premier, forward-looking forum designed to showcase recent innovations and achievements in aviation, highlight new initiatives and plans, and address key issues that need to be resolved in order to define clear roadmaps for future progress.
- Engages those involved in the entire product life-cycle from disciplinary research to product development to system operation and maintenance.
- Eliminates barriers by addressing the global nature of aviation requirements, opportunities, regulatory limitations, research activities, development programs, and operations.
- Provides the breadth and depth of content and audience participation that is necessary for tackling the issues critical to safeguarding and shaping the future of aviation.
AVIATION 2013 tackles these questions:
- What are the trends for commercial, military, business, general, unmanned, and rotorcraft aviation?
- What economic and investment considerations will affect the future of aviation?
- What major challenges face aviation – including operations, capacity, capability, efficiency, security, resource availability and environmental issues?
- How will these challenges drive technology development and implementation?
- What are the key emerging technologies?
- What policy and regulatory issues may constrain aviation’s development?
- What effect will globalization have on the future of aviation?
Seven general sessions focus on:
- Commercial Aviation: Global Outlook, Opportunities, and Challenges
- Military Aviation: Future Challenges Facing Military Aviation
- Business Aviation, General Aviation, and Rotorcraft: Global Outlook, Opportunities, and Challenges
- The Connectivity Challenge: Protecting Critical Assets in a Networked World
- The Energy Imperative
- Developing the Market for Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Shaping the Discussion: Key Policy Issues
Be a part of AIAA AVIATION 2013 and help define a shared vision for the future that will continue to transform our economy, security and way life.
- Hear from the industry and government leaders who are shaping the future direction of aviation.
- Share your views on issues and insights related to life-cycle management of complex aviation systems.
- Engage in dialogue with world-class researchers, engineers, developers, manufacturers, operators, economists, and policymakers.
- Discover ideas and solutions that have practical implications for your work.
- Establish or enhance personal and professional connections.
In an effort to engage you and your organization, product and program displays will allow your organization to showcase your products and services for as little as $2,000. The table top display area includes a 10 x 10 space, draped table and electrical outlet. Unmanned display is acceptable (Note: Display area will host a reception, networking coffee breaks, and lounge areas).
AIAA’s mission is to address the professional needs and interests of the past, current, and future aerospace workforce and to advance the state of aerospace science, engineering, technology, operations, and policy to benefit our global society.
There may be many networking opportunities at the AIAA Aviation 2013 - American Institute Of Aeronautics And Astronautics. Find out more in the event details below.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 500
Reston, VA 20191-4344
Program and Project Managers
Systems Integrators and Mission Planners
Business Developers and Contractors
Policymakers and Aviation Analysts
R&D Engineers and Managers
Prime Contractors, Subcontractors, and Suppliers
Exhibitor Information +