Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Conference in the World!
"Leveraging Emerging Technologies for Future Capabilities"
AHS International's 72nd Annual Forum & Technology Display is the world's leading international technical event on vertical flight technology. The three-day meeting will include more than 250 technical papers on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems, as well as invited presentations and discussions by leaders in industry and government.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting edge vertical flight technologies in the world, and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology.
Why should I attend Forum 72?
- Over 250 technical papers! Learn from leaders in their fields as they discuss the latest theories and breakthroughs in vertical flight technology.
- Hear from leaders in industry, academia and government to gain their perspectives on the future of vertical flight technology. The Forum will include panels of the CEOs of major helicopter manufacturers and suppliers, US Army and US Navy/Marine Corps aviation program managers, and other vertical flight science and technology leaders.
- See the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research & development organizations in our extensive technology display.
- Interact and share ideas with more than 1200 of the world's leading vertical flight professionals.
- Recognition of AHS award winners and scholarship recipients at the Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Special pre-Forum activities on Monday, May 16, including tours, Short Course and the MAV Student Challenge.
- And much, much more!
Forum 72 Showcases Vertical Flight in an Emerging Market
The 72nd AHS Annual Forum and Technology Display will convene on May 17-19, 2016 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center. Located in the heart of the West Palm Beach entertainment district and near Sikorsky’s Development Flight Center, this new Forum venue promises to deliver an outstanding event experience for all that attend. Although best known for its shoreline and tourist attractions, Palm Beach County is also home to a well-established aerospace and aviation industry employing more than 20,000 professionals.
Key VTOL/Aerospace interests located in Palm Beach County:
- Sikorsky Development Flight Center
- Pratt & Whitney Engine Center
- Lockheed Martin Mission Systems Training and Underseas Systems
- Belcan Corporation - Engineering Services
- Power Systems Manufacturing
- US Naval Undersea Warfare Center
Who will attend Forum 72?
Forum 72 is the longest running and most established rotorcraft event in the industry. Unlike other trade shows, the AHS Forum provides access to an elite technical community responsible for directing the engineering and manufacturing processes of the global rotorcraft industry. Exhibitors will interface with top program decision-makers on the show floor during unopposed exhibit hall viewing hours as well as at exhibit hall luncheons, receptions and industry-wide sessions such as the US Army and US Navy / Marine Corps military program manager briefings. In addition, top ranking officers from the military source selection committees of the US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, US Coast Guard, and international counterparts will seek out your company’s products, capabilities and expertise for their training and operation needs.
Who will exhibit at Forum 72?
The AHS Forum 72 Technology Display is the most extensive exposition addressing the needs of the VTOL, STOVL and related aerospace industry. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in aviation technology.
- Design Capabilities
- Display Systems
- Engine / Propulsion
- Fuel and Utility Systems (FUS)
- Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS)
- Mission Support
- Rotorcraft Research and Development
- Safety Systems
- Simulation and Training
- Uninhabited VTOL Aircraft
- University Research Programs
About AHS International:
AHS International – The Vertical Flight Technical Society – is the world's only international technical society for engineers, scientists and others working on vertical flight technology. We bring together industry, academia and governments to tackle the toughest challenges in vertical flight. Since 1943, we have led technology, safety, advocacy and other initiatives, and have been the primary forum for interchange of information on vertical flight technology.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the AHS International 72nd Annual Forum & Technology Display - American Helicopter Society? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/17/2016 - 05/19/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||05/17/2016 - 05/19/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tues, 11am-7pm; Wed, 9am-5pm; Thurs, 9am-noon|
|Primary Industry:||Aviation and Aerospace|
|Other Industries:||Aviation and Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Audience:||The AHS Forum 72 Technology Display is the most extensive exposition addressing the needs of the VTOL, STOVL and related aerospace industry.|
|Notes:||AHS Forum Attendees
|Venue:||Palm Beach County Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(561) 366-3000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||~50|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||American Helicopter Society (AHS International)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' AHS Corporate Member||$2,600 on or before Nov. 30, 2015; $2,700 after Nov. 30, 2015||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Non-Corporate Member||$2,700 on or before Nov. 30, 2015; $2,800 after Nov. 30, 2015||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 10' Education Member||$1,900 on or before Nov. 30, 2015; $2,000 after Nov. 30, 2015||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.