Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The AFBF Annual Convention offers a preview into the future of agriculture. Through the IDEAg Interconnectivity Conference, thought-provoking and controversial educational workshops and the latest in precision agriculture and technology, attendees will be given the opportunity to learn information that can be used in everyday life and experience what’s next in agriculture. Attending the AFBF Annual Convention provides unfettered access to Farm Bureau and industry leaders, subject matter experts and corporate partners.
Showcase your company’s support for agriculture and connect with more than 7,000 Farm Bureau members and staff at the 96th AFBF Annual Convention and IDEAg Trade Show. Attendees are active farmers and ranchers who are technologically savvy and in tune with new developments in the industry. These are the men and women who make the buying decisions for their farming operations.
The AFBF Annual Convention and IDEAg Trade Show include:
- Top-notch speakers and engaging General Sessions
- Tradeshow connections and networking
- Recognizing outstanding leadership
- Terrific young farmers and ranchers and women’s leadership programs
- Agricultural literacy fundraisers for the Foundation
The IDEAg Trade Show will be made up of four sections: Innovate, Invest, Infrastructure, and Engage.
- INNOVATE—The latest and greatest in agriculture technology will be featured in the Innovate area. Attendees will spend their time here focused on cutting-edge innovations that can bring their production to the next level.
- INVEST—Farmers and ranchers want to know how to run their business and protect their assets. Focused on the business of agriculture, this section will allow attendees to get the products they need to run not only a successful operation but a successful business.
- INFRASTRUCTURE—Tailored to the California agriculture community, the Infrastructure section will create a marketplace to provide farmers and ranchers with the systems required for sustainably processing, marketing and distributing high quality food.
- ENGAGE—The focal point of the show, the Engage area will introduce attendees to the American Farm Bureau Federation as well as state farm bureaus and local non-profit organizations committed to strengthening the lives of rural Americans and to build strong, prosperous agricultural communities.
About the AFBF:
The American Farm Bureau Federation is the nation’s largest general farm organization. More than 6.1 million American families are members of Farm Bureau in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Each January, thousands of those members get together to conduct the business of the national organization, benefit from informative sessions on agricultural and rural issues and share camaraderie with their fellow farmers and ranchers. At the annual meeting of Farm Bureau voting delegates, our leaders set the national organization’s policies for the next year. These policies—surfaced and debated from the grassroots level on up—guide our national policy implementation efforts throughout the following year.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the AFBF 98th Annual Meeting - American Farm Bureau Federation? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/07/2017 - 01/09/2017|
|Other Industries:||Agriculture, Agriculture - Horticulture|
|Audience:||Farmers, Farm Bureau Members, Voting Delegates|
|Notes:||Attendees are active farmers and ranchers who are technologically savvy and in tune with new developments in the industry.|
|Venue:||Phoenix Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 282-4842|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Show Owner:||American Farm Bureau Federation|
|Show Manager:||IDEAg Group, LLC|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Agribusiness||$1,000||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Non-Profit||$500||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Brian Ruhl, Sales Manager
651-768-2194 | Brian.Ruhl@IDEAgGroup.com
Scott Odin, Sales Manager
651-768-2193 | Scott.Odin@IDEAgGroup.com