San Diego , CA 92101 Location map
San Diego Convention Center
AFBF 96th Annual Meeting - American Farm Bureau Federation
The AFBF Annual Convention offers a preview into the future of agriculture. Through the IDEAg Interconnectivity Conference, thought-provoking and controversial educational workshops and the latest in precision agriculture and technology, attendees will be given the opportunity to learn information that can be used in everyday life and experience what’s next in agriculture. Attending the AFBF Annual Convention provides unfettered access to Farm Bureau and industry leaders, subject matter experts and corporate partners.
Showcase your company’s support for agriculture and connect with more than 7,000 Farm Bureau members and staff at the 96th AFBF Annual Convention and IDEAg Trade Show. Attendees are active farmers and ranchers who are technologically savvy and in tune with new developments in the industry. These are the men and women who make the buying decisions for their farming operations.
The AFBF Annual Convention and IDEAg Trade Show include:
- Top-notch speakers and engaging General Sessions
- Tradeshow connections and networking
- Recognizing outstanding leadership
- Terrific young farmers and ranchers and women’s leadership programs
- Agricultural literacy fundraisers for the Foundation
The IDEAg Trade Show will be made up of four sections: Innovate, Invest, Infrastructure, and Engage.
- INNOVATE—The latest and greatest in agriculture technology will be featured in the Innovate area. Attendees will spend their time here focused on cutting-edge innovations that can bring their production to the next level.
- INVEST—Farmers and ranchers want to know how to run their business and protect their assets. Focused on the business of agriculture, this section will allow attendees to get the products they need to run not only a successful operation but a successful business.
- INFRASTRUCTURE—Tailored to the California agriculture community, the Infrastructure section will create a marketplace to provide farmers and ranchers with the systems required for sustainably processing, marketing and distributing high quality food.
- ENGAGE—The focal point of the show, the Engage area will introduce attendees to the American Farm Bureau Federation as well as state farm bureaus and local non-profit organizations committed to strengthening the lives of rural Americans and to build strong, prosperous agricultural communities.
About the AFBF:
The American Farm Bureau Federation is the nation’s largest general farm organization. More than 6.1 million American families are members of Farm Bureau in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Each January, thousands of those members get together to conduct the business of the national organization, benefit from informative sessions on agricultural and rural issues and share camaraderie with their fellow farmers and ranchers. At the annual meeting of Farm Bureau voting delegates, our leaders set the national organization’s policies for the next year. These policies—surfaced and debated from the grassroots level on up—guide our national policy implementation efforts throughout the following year.
There may be many networking opportunities at the AFBF 96th Annual Meeting - American Farm Bureau Federation. Find out more in the event details below.
American Farm Bureau Federation
600 Maryland Ave. SW
Washington, DC 20024
Attendees are active farmers and ranchers who are technologically savvy and in tune with new developments in the industry.
American Farm Bureau Federation
Exhibitor Information +