Anaheim , CA 92802 Location map
Anaheim Convention Center
AeroCon West 2014
Accelerate your industry knowledge and connections through face-to-face interactions with leading experts and harvest ideas and inspiration stemming from the latest technologies and marketplace insights spanning materials, robotics, automation, testing, electronics, software, and more.
The Only World-Class Exhibition Delivering the Advanced Manufacturing Aerospace and Defense Markets
AeroCon is the dedicated exhibition for aerospace and defense-related industries co-located with the nation’s largest advanced design and manufacturing events. AeroCon features exhibitors showcasing the software, materials, components, sub-assemblies, contract services, electronics, and equipment used in the design and production of aerospace, aviation, and defense products.
Since 2011, AeroCon has presented the latest technological advances in aerospace and defense technologies to a prime Southern California audience. California is home to a thriving aerospace and defense sector where every major U.S. aerospace corporation—Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon—has a significant presence (including the Northrop Grumman headquarters in Southern California). In 2014, AeroCon will feature exhibitors showcasing the software, materials, components, sub-assemblies, contract services, electronics, and equipment used in the design and production of aerospace, aviation, and defense products.
Notable Show Features
• Keynote Presentations
• Networking Tools
• Live Product Teardowns
• California is the second largest aerospace and defense exporter in the U.S
• California leads the nation in aerospace and defense employment, with Southern California employing 80% of the state’s workers in aerospace products and parts manufacturing.
• Aerospace industry shipments from Southern California was valued at $22.1 billion, or 8.8% of the state’s total gross product.
• The United States accounts for over half of the total global revenue generated by aerospace and defense.
• AeroCon West co-locates with Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PLASTEC West, ATX West, WestPack, Sustainability in Manufacturing , Electronics West and MD&M West.
• Decision makers from 14,461 different company facilities conducted 156,028 meetings with 2,075 exhibiting companies during the 2012 co-located event in Anaheim. Based on CompuSystems verified attendee lead counts.
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located Shows: MD&M West, West Pack, Electronics West, ATX West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PlasTec West, Aerocon, Sustainability in Manufacturing
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the AeroCon West 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
2901 28th Street, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Attendees by Job Function:
21% Corporate Senior Management
12% Manufacturing & Production Engineering
11% Design Engineering
7% Engineering Management
7% Research & Development
7% Electrical/Electronic Engineering
6% Purchasing, Procurement, Outsourcing
6% Quality, Testing, Measurement, Standards
5% Mechanical Engineering
4% Process/Automation/Industrial Engineering
4% Product Design Engineering
4% Project Engineering
Exhibitor Information +