Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
AeroCon is the dedicated exhibition series for aerospace, aviation, defense, and related industries.
Advanced Solutions and Leading Edge Resources for the Design and Production of Aerospace Products
Introducing the exhibition for the aerospace industries where suppliers will showcase the software, materials, components, sub-assemblies, contract services, electronics, robotics, and equipment used in the design and production of aerospace products.
If you work in aerospace or aviation you won't want to miss this event!
- Bring your active projects and source from the latest innovations and cost-saving technologies affecting the aerospace industries.
- Accelerate your time to market by discussing your toughest design and manufacturing challenges with knowledgeable suppliers that can help you simplify your process and streamline your business cycle.
- Explore emerging technologies, innovative applications, and best practices for the design and production of aerospace products, including:
- Compare suppliers and resources in a face-to-face format to secure the best options and pricing to meet your needs
Announcing Québec's Premier Event for the Advanced Design and Manufacturing Marketplace
Montréal is the largest city in the province of Québec and the second largest city in all of Canada. The province of Québec is a major center of manufacturing, with a gross domestic product of $301 billion. Seventy-two percent of international exports shipped to the U.S. Québec offers a strategic location between Europe and the Americas and is within a 600 mile radius of Boston, New York, Washington, and Detroit. UBM Canon is pleased to announce the comprehensive 2012 co-located event lineup to serve this active marketplace.
Montreal Market at a Glance
- Montreal is the largest city in the province of Quebec and the second largest city in all of Canada.
- The province of Quebec is a major center of manufacturing, with a gross domestic product of $301 billion.
- In Quebec, manufacturing is a key driver of the economy and employs one in every six workers.
- The manufacturing industry accounts for 19 percent of economic activity in the province.
- Quebec manufacturers' share of total Canadian production is a minimum of 20 percent, up to as high as 60 percent.
- Quebec manufacturers spent $2.8 billion in 2009 on capital machinery and equipment purchases with the bulk of this money going for advances in automated equipment and systems for improved product quality, enhanced productivity, and lower operation costs.
- Exports account for 33 percent of the GDP, with 72 percent of international exports shipped to the U.S.
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located Shows: ATX Montreal, Design & Manufacturing Montreal, Expoplast, PTX Montreal, Aerocon, Contract Manufacturing Expo, Sustainability in Manufacturing
There may be many networking opportunities at the AEROCON Montreal 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/19/2014 - 11/20/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/19/2014 - 11/20/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 10am-5pm; Thurs, 10am-4pm|
|Primary Industry:||Aviation and Aerospace|
|Other Industries:||Aviation and Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Audience:||Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Professionals and Manufacturers|
|Notes:||Attendees by Job Function:
21% Corporate/Senior Management
12% Manufacturing & Production
11% Design Engineering
7% Electrical/Electronic Engineering
7% Engineering Management
6% Quality, Testing,
6% Purchasing, Procurement, Outsourcing
5% Mechanical Engineering
4% Process/Automation/ Industrial Engineering
4% Product Design Engineering
4% Project Engineering
Aerocon Attendees are Interested in These Products and Services:
Electrical/Electronic Components 39%
CAD/CAM Software 36%
Contract Manufacturing 32%
Fastening/Joining/Assembly Components 30%
Inspection Equipment 29%
Design Services 28%
Test & Calibration Equipment 28%
Machining Centers 25%
Precision Machining Parts & Services 25%
Laser Cutting 24%
CNC Lathes 23%
Peripherals & Networking 21%
Injection Molding Equipment 21%
Optical Sensing and Inspection Systems 21%
Motion Control/Robotics 20%
Motors & Drives 20%
Waterjet Cutting 19%
Power Systems & Supplies 18%
Ferrous & Nonferrous Metals 17%
Turning/Milling Machines 17%
Machinery, or Services 16%
Material Handling Equipment & Systems 16%
Packaging Equipment 16%
Gears & Housings 15%
Outsourcing Services 15%
Safety Products 15%
Valves, Actuators & Positioners 15%
EDM Machines 14%
Fluid Power/Fluid Handling Equipment 14%
Pumps & Compressors 14%
Pneumatic Components/Systems 13%
Welding Equipment 13%
Grinding Machines 12%
HVAC Systems & Equipment 10%
Enterprise Software 9%
Saws/Sawing Equipment 9%
Swiss Type Turning Centers 9%
Multi Spindle Turning Centers 8%
Honing Machines 7%
Materials & Supplies 4%
Sources: Based on UBM Canon 2011 AeroCon Events
|Venue:||Montreal Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 268-8122|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/univ/Montreal12/htp_hotels.html...|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||UBM Canon|
|Show Manager:||UBM Canon|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for prices.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
For additional information or to reserve exhibit space, please contact:
In the U.S.
In Canada, English
In Canada, Français