This webinar will address the current Subpart D and I rules and examine the General Duty Clause as it relates to some GI fall hazard activities. Attendees will gain an understanding of OSHA's stance on worker responsibility for fall protection plan.
Why Should You Attend:
Fall protection in General Industry (GI) has long been a source of confusion with in the OSHA regulations training. Unlike their Construction and Maritime counterparts, the GI employer does not have a dedicated fall protection subpart or comprehensive rules. Though it is widely understood that fall protection starts at 4 feet for GI, there are still some ambiguous situations where there are no recognized worker protection standards.
This webinar will explore these ambiguous paths and highlight the future of fall protection regulation in GI.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D requirements for fall protection
- 29 CFR 10910 Subpart F requirements for powered platforms, man lifts, and vehicle-mounted work platforms
- Compliance keys to GI for ladder safety
- Fall protection requirements for special cases including walking and working surfaces not covered in Subpart D
- Fall protection equipment overview
- 29 CFR 1910 Subpart I requirements for PPE
- OSHA Unified Agenda upcoming changes to Subpart D and I
- Identifying fall hazards
- Understanding the current Subpart D and I rules
- Examining the General Duty Clause as it relates to some GI fall hazard activities
- Understanding OSHA's stance on worker responsibility for fall protection
- Exploring the future of fall protection regulation in GI
- Creating a workplace training to prevent fall protection hazards through hazard control
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Plant Managers
- Occupational Safety Professionals
- Insurance Agents
- Risk Managers
- Front-line Supervisors
- Vice Presidents of Operations/Human Resources/OSHA
- Compliance and Safety Officers
Sheldon Primus, is a Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS) with a Masters of Public Administration (MPA) with a concentration in Environmental Policy. Additionally, he is a trainer for the Certified Occupational Safety Specialist program of the Alliance Safety Council-Baton Rouge, LA.
Sheldon is an authorized OSHA General Industry and Construction trainer for the 10 and 30 hour Outreach program. Mr. Primus is a guest columnist for the online publications of Treatment Plant Operator (TPO) and WaterOnline. He has written article regarding regulatory compliance, operator safety, and wastewater process control.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Advances in Fall Protection: Guidance and Regulation for General Industry-ANSI Z359, Proposed OSHA Subpart D & I, and More.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/30/2016 - 06/30/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $155.00|
|Audience:||Human Resources Professionals
Occupational Safety Professionals
Vice Presidents of Operations/Human Resources/OSHA
Compliance and Safety Officers
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.