Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Since the Global Financial Crisis (GFC) the topic of risk management has never had a higher profile. While initially seen to be the focus of the financial industry, the advent of the ASX Corporate Governance Principle 7 and ASIC Regulatory Guide 247 has required all listed entities to address their management and reporting on risk. And the stream of events such as wealth management scandals across banking and life insurance, the collapsed dam in Brazil's Bento Rodrigues, the BP Gulf of Mexico oil disaster, and the Cootes petrol tanker crash and its impact on McAleese IPO have demonstrated the destructive impact failure in enterprise risk management has on reputation, economic value and the ability of organisations across all sectors to operate effectively. Risk is now the business of all management and directors.
This masterclass will provide attendees with advanced knowledge and the opportunity to share experiences to strengthen their ability to shoulder the ever increasing responsibilities imposed on them by a growing range of stakeholders.
- Enterprise risk in context - risk management principles & relevance of ISO 31000
- Risk appetite & alignment with conduct codes and objectives
- A focus on culture: why it's more than process
- Strategic vs operational management of risk
- Risk analysis & reporting - meeting internal & external requirements
- Effective linkage of risk and compliance management
- Effective frameworks for dealing with risk events and external interventions
- Looking over the horizon: emerging risk issues
- Implementing ERM & winning support - run it like a business
Who Will Benefit:
This session will be of interest to managers, executives and directors with direct and indirect risk management responsibilities.
- Managers and executives with financial and operational responsibilities
- Risk management officers and managers
- Compliance managers
- Members of management and board risk committees
- People with governance and corporate secretarial management responsibilities
- Project managers
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Advanced Risk Management Seminar - Maximising Value from Your Organisation's Investment in Risk Management? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/26/2016 - 05/27/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||One Registration (USD) - $999|
|Audience:||Managers and executives with financial and operational responsibilities
Risk management officers and managers
Members of management and board risk committees
People with governance and corporate secretarial management responsibilities
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.