Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
You're Invited! Encouraging progress and complex challenges abound in the care of critically ill and injured adults. Research progresses, clinical practice evolves and new evidence based treatment strategies are incorporated into policies and procedures.
How can you stay current with the latest information and guidelines, and accurately weigh the benefits and risks for your specific patients? We invite critical care and trauma nurses from all clinical settings to explore these issues at the Advanced Critical Care & Trauma Nursing conference in Las Vegas! Our expert faculty will challenge you to take your knowledge to the next level through case study discussions, presentations addressing critical care "hot topics" and information on the latest technologies and evidence-based practice. Join in conversations with your fellow conference attendees to problem-solve and hear fresh perspectives on issues you and your teams are struggling to resolve. Most importantly, return to work re-energized by the success stories you will all share!
Plan now to join your colleagues for this outstanding educational experience. See you there!
Christine Schulman, MS, RN, CNS, CCRN
Jeannine Strunk, BSN, RN
Senior Program Manager, Contemporary Forums
Viva Las Vegas...it’s impossible to resist the excitement!
A Disneyland for adults? You bet … and Las Vegas is so much more! Dine at restaurants inspired by the world’s greatest collection of chefs - Wolfgang Puck, Emeril Lagasse, Bobby Flay and Thomas Keller, just to name a few. Treat yourself to a world-class show, including a choice of five Cirque du Soleil productions, the Blue Man Group and Jersey Boys. Make sure to also consider the variety of well-known headliners from the worlds of music, comedy and magic performing during your stay.
HIGHLIGHTS AND BENEFITS of the 2013 CONFERENCE INCLUDE:
- Two half-day Preconferences: Hemodynamic Resuscitation addressing emerging technologies and interventions for assessing and treating perfusion problems, and Critical Care Pharmacology: Applying Evidence at the Bedside focusing on pharmacotherapy guidelines and recommendations for sedation, alcohol withdrawal, anticoagulation and sepsis.
- An emphasis on providing comprehensive, evidence based care for critically ill and injured adults through the translation of research into practical clinical application.
- Insight into "hot topics" including bariatric patients in the ICU, cardiovascular interventions, congestive heart failure, bedside monitoring technologies and healthcare reform.
- A dynamic exchange of ideas through interactive case studies, Concurrent Session discussions and Faculty Panel Q&A opportunities.
- A chance to relax and recharge in dazzling Las Vegas!
Pls call Contemporary Forums at 800-377-7707 for early registration. See you there!
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Advanced Critical Care & Trauma Nursing? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/13/2013 - 10/16/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Full Day Event|
|Primary Industry:||Critical Care|
|Other Industries:||Critical Care, Nursing, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Who Should Attend
Experienced clinicians involved in the care of critically ill and injured adults.
If you are a...
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Any Adult Intensive Care Unit
...then this is a "must attend" conference for you!
|Venue:||Paris Las Vegas|
|Venue Phone:||(877) 796-2096|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Paris Las Vegas|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.parislasvegas.com/#...|
|Show Owner:||Contemporary Forums|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.