ADA 2014 — America’s Dental Meeting brings together leaders across the nation in dental practice, research, academia and industry to present the highest quality and most innovative and effective continuing education.
It features more than 550 exhibiting companies leading the field in cutting-edge products and services in its World Marketplace Exhibition. It also hosts the annual meeting of the House of Delegates, the ADA’s legislative and governing body, which speaks for the dental profession in the U.S.
Who should exhibit?
Companies that offer innovative products and services related to the dental industry.
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit
at ADA 2014
- Be a part of the industry’s premier event. Dental professionals view the ADA annual meeting as the leading source of continuing education and purchasing information in the U.S.
- Reach an audience with buying power. Thousands of dentists, dental professionals and dental dealers from across the nation and world will attend.
- Interact with customers face-to- face at your booth - 41% of attendees prefer this method of receiving and sharing information.
- Generate sales leads and new customers promoting brand awareness of your company. In 2013, the average dental professional attendee spent $1,000-$2,500 on the exhibit floor.
- Go head-to-head with your competition. More than 550 leading dental companies will be there.
About The ADA:
Founded in 1859, the not-for-profit ADA is the nation's largest dental association, representing 157,000 dentist members. Since then, the ADA has grown to become the leading source of oral health related information for dentists and their patients.
5,576 Dental Team (Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Dental Business Assistants, Lab Technicians)
181 Other Professionals
Sponsorship and Advertising
The ADA offers a wide range of sponsorship, advertising and promotional opportunities to build traffic on the exhibit floor. Increase your company’s visibility and attract your current and prospective customers to your booth at ADA 2014. The ADA will develop a custom sponsorship and/or advertising package that will help you achieve your ROI goals. Contact S&S Media to find out more.
Benefits of Annual Meeting Sponsorship
In addition to all of the benefits a sponsorship brings, sponsors also receive:
• Your company's banner ad on the meeting website (ADA.org/meeting)
• Recognition on the ADA Sponsorship Wall of Fame, on prominent display during the annual meeting hours of operation
• Acknowledgement in the on-site guide, distributed to all attendees
• Your company name (and logo where possible) included in pre-show promotions, on-site publications and on-site signage as the sponsor of your event and/or item (where applicable)