The 2013 ACVIM Forum is the veterinary profession's premier continuing eduction event for internal medicine, with sessions for specialists, veterinarians, technicians and students. Learn from the best and brightest in the field of internal veterinary medicine June 12-15 in the heart of downtown Seattle, Washington. Reconnect with your colleagues, get inspired by attending Scientific and Interactive Sessions, grow your expertise, and earn CE credits - all at one meeting. Save with early bird discounts.
ACVIM Forum attendees from around the world take part in this exceptional event and make time to attend, learn and meet business colleagues and friends. This is your opportunity to establish a strong rapport with them and build awareness of your brand, products and services to build a quality customer base.
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE 2013 ACVIM FORUM?
• Reach 3,300+ Industry Leaders, Buyers & Decision Makers
• Meet Interested Buyers with Budgets to Spend
• Maximize your Marketing Results with Innovative & Effective Sponsorship Packages
• Turn Leads into Sales at High-Attendance Signature Networking Events
• Get the Best Qualified Leads in Veterinary Medicine
What are attendees looking for?
• Anesthesia / Sterilizers / Lighting
• Architecture & Construction Services
• Books / Periodicals / Education Aids
• Capital Equipment
• Dental Instruments / Supplies
• Diagnostic Devices
• Digital Radiography Equipment
• Foods / Nutritional Products
• International Vet Medicine
• Laboratory Instruments / Supplies / Services
• Management / Computer Services
• Medical / Surgical Instruments / Supplies
• Referral Hospitals
• Ultrasound Equipment
And much more!
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine is the Official Organization of the Veterinary Specialties of Small Animal Internal Medicine, Large Animal Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Neurology, and Oncology.