Join this webinar to see the PerkinElmer RBM Solution in Action. Learn to:
- Easily navigate from overall and category-level views to individual KRIs
- Quickly access actionable insights from multiple source systems
- Model recommended actions and follow up on those actions, all in one place
- Learn as you go – evaluate the efficiency of your risk model and adjust recommended actions, weightings, and thresholds
- Unlock the value of historical data – get ready for ICH E6(R2) by establishing meaningful tolerance limits for risk indicators
- Adapt a proactive approach to risk management, merging RBM and QBD
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Actionable & Adaptive RBM: PerkinElmer's Comprehensive Approach to Risk-Based Monitoring? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/26/2016 - 10/26/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Other Industries:||Clinical Pharmacology, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Program, Country, Study Managers
CRAs or Clinical Monitors
Clinical Research Management Teams
Clinical Trial Managers
Sr. Manager/Director/VP R&D Clinical Informatics
Data Managers clinical
CROs - any level
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.