Imagine a future where we explore innovative methods for driving the transformation of libraries, learning, and research, and inspire academic and research libraries and librarians to become catalysts in exceptional research and learning. That future is now, and the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) challenges you to become part of this future by participating in the ACRL 2021 conference.
What to Expect
More than 300 carefully curated conference programs to help you stay at the forefront of the profession.
A variety of formal and informal opportunities to network with more than 3,000 of your peers and colleagues.
Exhibits from more than 200 companies highlighting products and services geared to the academic library community.
One year of free access to the ACRL Virtual Conference, including more than 130 slidecasts, discussions, and more.
Join the largest gathering of academic and research librarians in the country at the ACRL Conference...Take advantage of this once-every-two-years opportunity to gain direct access to decision-makers in academic and research libraries.
Benefits of Exhibiting
• High visibility in front of a targeted audience
• No-conflict exhibit floor hours including opening reception and twice-daily refreshment breaks; poster sessions and roundtable discussions on show floor
• A full range of marketing opportunities available to support your participation
• Complimentary company listing in the conference program and online
• Four complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft.
The Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL) is the higher education association for librarians. Representing more than 11,500 academic and research librarians and interested individuals, ACRL (a division of the American Library Association) is the only individual membership organization in North America that develops programs, products and services to help academic and research librarians learn, innovate and lead within the academic community.
This is a biennial event.