415 Summer Street
Boston , MA 02210 Location map
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
ACR/ARHP Scientific Meeting 2014 - American College of Rheumatology/Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals
Welcome to the ACR’s 2014 Annual Meeting being held November 14 - 19, 2014 in Boston, Massachusetts. You won’t want to miss rheumatology’s premier scientific meeting for anyone involved in research or delivery of rheumatologic care or services.
Each year, this event features the latest innovations, science, business and clinical best practices. Get first-hand access to the latest discoveries and research transforming rheumatic disease care. Or, focus on clinical applications that will improve health for your patients today. Take time to join your colleagues to focus on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic disease. Experience personalized learning that allows you to expand your knowledge to new areas of interest and focus on your specialty.
Only at the ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting can you find over 11,000 rheumatology health professionals around the world gathered in Boston this November!
Join the American College of Rheumatology at the premier meeting in the field of rheumatology, providing you with an environment to showcase your products and services, and the opportunity to build relationships and educate healthcare professionals from around the world.
Only at the ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting can you experience these exclusive exhibitor benefits . . .
- Access to over 11,000 rheumatology health professionals from around the world
- Unopposed exhibit and poster hall hours daily from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Opportunity to rent a pre or post conference registration mailing list
- Five complimentary exhibitor badges per 10′x10′ booth, allowing access to all educational sessions not requiring an additional fee
- Listing in the exhibitor section of the Daily News, meeting app and online interactive floor plan
- Opportunity to rent exhibitor suites and meeting rooms in the convention center
- Opportunity to obtain affiliate event space
- Access to negotiated housing rates
- Representation on the ACR Exhibitor Advisory Council
- Complimentary meeting materials including a program book and session tracker per 10′x10′ booth
What Rheumatology Health Care Professionals Want
Top reasons for visiting the exhibit hall: Types of products and services they want to see:
• Network with exhibitors
• Review resources for patients
• Pick up product information
• Learn about new products
Types of products and services they want to see:
• Patient Products and Services
• Diagnostic Equipment and Products
• Therapeutic/Patient Aid Products
The American College of Rheumatology's mission is advancing rheumatology.The organization represents over 8,500 rheumatologists and rheumatology health professionals around the world. The ACR offers its members the support they need to ensure that they are able to continue their innovative work by providing programs of education, research, advocacy , and practice support.
The Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals, a division of the American College of Rheumatology, is a professional membership society composed of non-physician health care professionals specializing in rheumatology, such as advanced practice nurses, nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapists, psychologists, social workers, epidemiologists, physician assistants, educators, clinicians, researchers, research coordinators and office staff.
There may be many networking opportunities at the ACR/ARHP Scientific Meeting 2014 - American College of Rheumatology/Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals. Find out more in the event details below.
American College of Rheumatology
2200 Lake Boulevard NE
Atlanta, GA 30319
(404) 633-3777 x336
November 14 - 15
November 15 - 19
November 16 - 18
41% of attendees are from the U.S.
59% are international
58% Rheumatology - Adult
10% Other Professional
Health care Provider
5% Rheumatology -Pediatric
5% Other Physician
1% General Practice
Exhibitor Information +