Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Acquisition Excellence 2015 is an education and training event that will bring together the government and industry acquisition communities in order to collaborate on the latest acquisition challenges and generate innovative solutions for potential implementation. This year's Acquisition Excellence will be hosted in collaboration with the Department of Homeland Security, General Services Administration, VA Acquisition Academy, and the Office of Management and Budget. It will be a one-day event held in Washington, DC on March 3, 2015 at the Grand Hyatt Washington. This training event is an ACT-IAC Academy accredited event.
Highlights of this year’s event include:
- Highly interactive Challenge Zone sessions will facilitate attendees generating innovative solutions for specific acquisition challenges.
Featured Challenge Topics include:
1. Market Intelligence - Moving beyond Market Research to true Market Intelligence
2. Barrier Busting: Lowering the Barrier of Entry into the Federal Market
3. Improving Instructions and Evaluation Criteria
4. "Linked In: Effective Industry Engagement"
5. Knowledge Transfer - Invest Now or Start From Scratch Later
6. Acquisition of the Future – Moving from the Far...to ‘far-out’!
- Training sessions from Government Agencies will focus on best practices, use cases and demonstrations of innovative acquisition tools.
1. Manage Your Acquisition Like a Project: Scheduling for Success -
FEDSIM University Session
2. DHS Acquisition Session
3. Department of Veteran Affairs Acquisition Academy Session
- Breakout sessions will focus on:
1. The Keystones to Agile Acquisition
2. Bringing Sexy Back – How to Retain the Young Acquisition Professional
3. BID or NO-BID; Cyber’s Impact on Decision Making
- An Innovation Contest held throughout the conference will recognize the innovative ideas generated by attendees during the sessions, including the concepts that could make a significant, immediate impact on the acquisition community.
By participating in Acquisition Excellence 2015, attendees will learn best practices, network with fellow acquisition professionals, and help generate solutions that could solve their daily acquisition challenges. This year's agenda includes updates on current acquisition priorities and changes and also provides interactive sessions where government and industry executives can collaborate on current acquisition challenges and opportunities.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Acquisition Excellence 2015? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/03/2015 - 03/03/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/03/2015 - 03/03/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||03/03/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Federal Government|
|Other Industries:||Business, Federal Government, Government, Other / Miscellaneous|
|Cost to Attend:||$275 Government; $595 IAC Member; $695 Nonmembers|
|Audience:||Government attendees will include contracting officers and specialists, program managers, legal professionals and acquisition leaders, policy makers and their industry counterparts.|
|Venue:||Grand Hyatt Washington|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 582-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Grand Hyatt Washington|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://grandwashington.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||20|
|Sponsorship Details:||Sponsorship Opportunities are now available for Management of Change Conference 2015!
Please contact Sponsorship Manager, Nicholei Jamero at email@example.com or 703-208-4800 ext. 205 for more information.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.